Chapter 31 - Will Never

Amanda Estelle

Paparazzi were crowding the airport just to ask me about my relationship with Logan. I just keep walking with guards all around me as the paparazzi trying to take photos of me. I put my sunglasses on and ignored all the questions that they threw to my face.

I got into the car and asked my chauffer to drive away fast. I sighed and took off my sunglasses. I took out my phone and let Logan know that I already arrived in London.

I checked the news and guess what? Some of the articles already knew that we were highschool friends. People were assuming that we're highschool sweethearts which we're not at all.

As I arrived at the mansion, my father already waiting for me in front of the door. I got out and he looked at me worried.

"I'm fine, father."

"Did they attack you?" He asked and I chuckled shaking my head.

"No, they don't. They just asked a lot of questions." I said and he nodded. We walked in together and my grandfather currently having his tea time. He smile when he saw me.

"What were you guys doing?" He smirked and I looked him shaking my head.

"We fought.. and he's trying to apologize." I said but he gave me a evil smirk.

"It's not what you think, grandfather." I said and he shrugged.

"Go have a rest." My father said and I nodded. I walked up to the second floor and walked into my room. I threw my body to the bed and my maids walked in to put my bag and my luggage inside the room.

"What am I going to do now?" I said to myself and my phone rang. I got up form my bed to take my bag that my maid put on my desk. I took out my phone and it's Logan.

"Hello."

"You're home safely?" He asked.

"Yeah, the paparazzi was crazy. How about you?"

"Me too and they knew that we were friends since highschool." I sighed.

"Yeah, they found out about that. What should we do?" I asked as I sat back on my bed.

"Don't comment anything.. don't make any statement.. just let it be."

"Don't you think we have to make a statement? I don't really care about my image but how about you?"

"I don't care either besides it's better to have that kind of news with you instead with someone else." I closed my eyes and nodded even though he can't see that.

"How's your parents reacting to this news?"

"They're out of the country now but they will come home tomorrow." I bet his parents will hate me more.

"Update me about it."

"I will.. go get some rest. I bet you're tired."

"Who do you think dare to take our photos like that?" I asked because we're out 3 in the morning.

"I don't know but I don't want to blame anybody at this point."