Chapter 28 - Too Long

Amanda Estelle

Raphael Albert is the grandson of Anthony Albert, grandfather's friend. We met on his grandfather's company anniversary and we became friends. Not that close but we hung out a couple of times. He's fun to be with but not as fun as Logan.

No one can replace Logan and no one will ever will.

When I saw Logan walking to me, I was so happy. I can't hide my excitement that I followed him out right away. Now, I'm facing Logan with his eyes burning with anger. Why is he acting like this?

"Who are you with?" He asked.

"Raphael, he's my grandfather's friend's grandson."

"How come you didn't tell me about him? We call everyday, Mandy." He bursted at me angrily and I looked at him confuse.

"I don't think it's necessary." I said and he ran his hands through his hair.

"Are you seriously telling me that it's not necessary? Is he your new bestfriend?" What's his problem? He's been hanging out with a bunch of princesses too and I didn't even protest even though I want to pull all of their hairs.

"You're acting nuts, Logan." I said and he sighed.

"Why did you dye your hair and dress like this?"

"You don't like it? I mean.. I wanted a new look so.." I said and he shook his head.

"You don't like it?" Damn! People told me that I look more beautiful but I guess they're lying. Logan hates it, I guess I'm going back to my dark brown hair.

"No, I don't like it." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, I'll dye it back when I go back to London." I said and he pulled me into a hug again. He was hugging me tightly and I guess he misses me too. I hugged him back and he patted my head.

"Please don't make do crazy thing, Mandy."

"Because you miss me so much?" I asked chuckling.

"Yeah." He said and that's enough.

"You're staying here tonight right?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am." I said and he released the hug. He cupped my face and smiled.

"Please don't get too close to that man beside you." He said and I nodded.

"Noted."

"Let's go back.. I don't want people to get suspicious." He said and I gestured him to go first. He patted my head and left. I smiled like an idiot before going back to the ballroom a few minutes after him. I walked back to my seat and I saw Logan smiling at me.

"You know Prince Logan?" Raphael asked and I moved my seat further away from him.

"Yeah, I know." I said and Raphael nodded. I turned to Logan and he gave me a secret thumbs up. I smiled before I turned my head back to the performance.

"Amanda, do you want to hangout later on tonight? We can go have a str-"

"I'm sorry, I'm a little tired so I want to have a rest." I cut Raphael before he even finished his sentence.

"Oh okay." He said and my head turned back to the performance.

The night went so fast and the event ended. We all went back to the hotel that we're staying. Logan texted me that he's still talking to some people at the ballroom and he promised he'll go back to the hotel in 15 minutes.

I pressed the lift button when suddenly someone poked my shoulder. I turned to see a man holding my bracelet.

"Yours?"

"Thankyou so much." I said as I took it from him and he smiled nodding before going away. I looked at the bracelet and put it on my bag. I walked into the lift and pressed my room floor. I tapped the hotel card and pressed the close button.

"Wait!" I pressed the open button quickly and a man walked into the lift.

"Thankyou." He said and I nodded. He tapped his card and pressed his room floor.

"Are you Elliot's granddaughter?" I turned to the man.

"Yes."

"I'm Ray, Raymond Don." He introduced himself as he put his hand in front of me.

"I'm Amanda Estelle." I took his hand and he smiled.

"Nice to meet you, our grandfathers were fishing buddies."

"Really? I never thought he likes fishing." I said completely surprised and he chuckled.

"My grandfather stopped fishing when we moved to France. He misses his fishing buddy." He said.

"Maybe that's why my grandfather stops too." I said.

"Uhmm are you free tomorrow? If you are, we can go hiking together." He asked.

"Sorry, I'm not."

"Very well then.. Nice to meet you, Amanda. This is my floor." He said as the lift door opened. I nodded and waved briefly at him. I pressed the close button again and took out my phone.

Logan texted me that he's already on his way to the hotel. I smiled seeing it and I walked out from the lift. The guards greeted me and I smiled at them politely. I opened my hotel room and walked into the room.

I took off my heels and sat on my bed. Logan texted me asking my room floor and I texted him back right away. I laid my body to my bed and smiled like an idiot again. I miss Logan and having him here really makes me happy.

I heard someone knocked on the door and I quickly got up from the bed. I ran to the door and opened it. Logan smiled and I squealed as I hugged him.

"At last.." He said and I chuckled.

"Yes! At last.." I said and I pulled him inside. We both sat on the bed and we both looked at each other. It's been 3 months but it feels like forever.

"You're staying here until tomorrow right?" He asked.

"Yeah, you too right?"

"Yeah, I'm going to crash your room tonight." He said as he laid his body on my bed.

"I don't mind." I said and he sat back up. He sat closer to me and reached for something on his pocket. He took out a small black box and I looked at him raising my eyebrows.

"Present for you." He said as he opened the box. My eyes widen to see a beautiful bracelet. I hugged him right away.

"Thankyou! It's beautiful.." I said and he put it on my wrist.

"You're still wearing the necklace."

"I told you.. I will never take it off and you.. wore the tie that I gave you." I pointed at his tie and he nodded.

"I always bring this everywhere."

"I know.." I said and he held my hand tightly.

"It's good to be back with you." He said and I nodded.

"Me too.. 3 months was too long."