"You gonna stop telling me what to do-"

"Shut up, you like dat shit"

Ailani rolled her eyes as Zyair watched a car pull up to his aunt house. He seen Kiana step out the car before looking over at him. Ailani looked back at the Kiana who was staring right at her.

"Your girlfriends here" she teased with a smile on her face, looking back at him.

Zyair chuckled, "She ain't my girlfriend"

"Whatever you say Zy" she smirked heading to her door. "Text me later"

"You gonna stop telling me what to do-"

"Shut up, you better text me"

Zyair looked back at Ailani and chuckled, "Bye Lani" he said watching her walk inside.

Zyair made his way back over to his Aunt's house, seeing the car pulling off. "You took an Uber?"

"Yeah, who was that?"

"Nobody for you to worry about"

Kiana sucked her teeth, "I am not worried about that little ass girl, but who is she and why she smiling all up in your face?"

"Bring yo ass on in dis house" he smirked  grabbing her hand and dragging her towards the house.

***

Paris walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Mom lets go, we're going to be late!!" She smiled. Today her mother was off work and she was excited to be going out and spending the day with her.

She went into the refrigerator and pulled out a container of orange juice. She frown when she seen a letter on the door once it closed. "Had to go on a business trip for a few days, left money in an envelope, love mommy" Paris read out loud. She snatched the paper off the refrigerator and crumbled it up before throwing it in the garbage.

She took out her phone and grabbed a cup from the cabinet, calling August. She heard it ring a few times before hanging up and calling Sasha who answered on the third ring.

"Hello?" She greeted.

"Girl what you doing?"

"Chilling at home wassup?"

"I'm about to come over"

"Okay"

Paris hung up and drunk some juice before cleaning up her mess. She grabbed her keys and bag and threw on some shoes before locking up her house.

She unlocked her car and hopped inside, starting the engine before pulling out her driveway. After driving through the city for twenty minutes she finally pulled up to Sasha house.

She stepped out and locked up her car before walking up the steps. She knocked on the screen door and walked through the main door seeing Sasha sitting on the couch, soaking up air from the AC.

"Hey girl" She groaned sitting on the chair. "It's hot as hell outside.

"Thats why my black ass is inside" Sasha said changing the channel from VH1 to BET. "But what's up what you doing today?"

"I had plans with my mom but she stood me up for work again" Paris answered.

"Aww I'm sorry Paris"