Chapter Six

I couldn't believe it. I tried to slink out of view but she saw me. And she was drunk which was the worst form of her.

"Hey beeee!" She slurred, stumbling a bit in her stilettos.

I rolled my eyes. "Hey Cara."

"L-long time no seeee..." She began to laugh for no reason.

Cara was my ex. I had dated her freshman year but broken up with her mostly because she was too clingy and got too jealous. The other part was Santana.

Every time I saw her she tried sweet talking me. When she was drunk it got a thousand times worse and she tried manipulating me.

"S-soooo. You here alo-one?" She smiled cheekily lamely attempting to be smooth.

I looked around frantically for Quinn.

"Let's uh... Da-ance."

"Sorry, Cara but she's here with me." Quinn's icy bitch voice cut in. She reserved that specially for people she detested.

"Oh." Cara scowled. "Hello Quinn."

Quinn smiled sarcastically. "Cara." She stepped closer to me. "Britts and I are kinda having a girl's night so, uh, bye!"

I could always count on Q.

"I'm a-a gir-irl." Cara slurred out. "Let me-e joinnnn."

Her whining was nauseating.

"Bye Cara." Quinn scoffed, turning away. "Go clean yourself up Hun." She pulled me after her.

"Quit hogging B-Britt you greedy-y bitch!" Cara yelled after us.

We both ignored her and took the dance floor by storm.