Chapter Two

Santana was a hard worker, harder than I had expected. Not that I thought she wouldn't be, it's just, well, everybody had always said she was bad news. That she was bitchy, lazy, and emotionally-detatached. She was really the opposite though.

Currently she was printing out about three-thousand fliers and managing to look as glamorous as always while doing it. 

Suddenly Holly spoke up. "Ok girls, it looks like this'll be a sucess, but we still need some entertainment." Then she sighed loudly. "Too bad we don't have the budget for it."

"I could sing."

I swung around to look at Santana. "You sing?"

"I love it. It's what I want to do when I grow up." Santana smiled.

"Girl, that's perfect!" Holly cried. "You just saved me bout a grand."

Santana shrugged, grinning. "I've been looking for some exposure."

I just looked between the two girls, bewildered. This was all news to me. Which was shock considering I kind of stalked Santana.

The two high-fived and Santana flipped her hair gracefully, turning back to her work.

My breath caught in my throat as I imagined Santana singing. She just looked like she had a beautiful voice. Not angelic, but something really raw and real. I couldn't wait to hear it.

"Hey Santana." I found myself saying suddenly.

She looked up. "Yeah?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to grab a coffee to-" Was I seriously doing this.

She looked like she was about to say no.

"To... talk about... ideas for the benefit!" I smiled nervously. What the hell just came over me?

She smiled. "I'd love to Brittany." She went back to her work.

'Yes!' I mouthed.

I had a date (Sorta, well, not really) with Santana!