Hearing my phone go off I noticed that my other guard Hassan that I sent to the house told me that Kyra had made it home. But then Sugar was missing. I didn't know what took over me but I did the dash and let Bruce know to go looking for her when he was done. Sugar missing? My mind instantly went to the worse.

Arriving home I barely parked my car and hopped out. Kyra sat on the couch and rocked Mira. I double looked at her and seen her face was bruised up as she silently cried. "Kyra-"

"Oh baby" She laid Mira down and ran to my arms sobbing hysterically. "Someone took me from the mall— and they said— they said that this was a message to you" She cried and I looked at her seeing her lip was really swole and busted along with a black eye and some more shit. Her ass reminded me of Martin that time he got stung by those bees.

I may have lost love for her but this shit was unacceptable. Here I was thinking she was on some bullshit and some weak niggas took my bitch? I comforted her and helped her clean up a bit before letting her and Mira sleep. I sent a word out to see who could find any information on those niggas.

Bruce told me he peeped Sugar at the park with some dude face he couldn't make but she was real close to him and seemed to be having a damn good time. I was up in my room waiting for her because this was new for her and I was a little jealous you could say.

____

Sugar

"You wouldn't lie to me right Amir?" I wiped my eyes at the information he just informed me on Ant. A bitch was confused with it and I didn't know what to think.

"I wouldn't lie to you, that's why we beefed out and it's important I get you out of his house. It ain't safe." He told me looking deep into my eyes.

I didn't respond I just shook my head and left. I was left with the fact I thought I could start trusting Ant and he was a fraud. I was stuck with lies and I thought I had a friend in Ant. Turns out he may have been worse than Kyra. A part of me was hurt.

I snuck out the house tonight for answers when Kyra arrived and asked me to beat her and without questions I whooped her ass. I knew it was to cover her ass but I owed her that ass whooping anyway and I may have over did it with the kick in the face but I felt like I was on mortal combat and booted that loose pussy hoe.

Leaving the park with Amir it was already four in the morning and I took a deep breath waking in the house quietly as possible. Knowing Ant inspector gadget ass I should have known that as soon as I walked into his room he was going to be there waiting on me. I didn't have time for him after learning what I did so I ignored him. It wasn't like he was my nigga anyways. He was a fucking fraud and we ain't have shit to talk about.

"Where you was at?" He asked me and I simply grabbed my things to shower. "I'm talking to you bro" he grabbed my arm and I snatched away.

"I was at the park. Why? Huh Ant?" I dropped my things and folded my arms.

He laughed at me like I was Kevin Hart or some damn body. Like I told him the funniest joke. "Well why Bruce said he seen you with a nigga? You wanna park that?" He stepped closer and I stepped back.

I was confused as fuck because I bet he didn't do all this to Kyra hoe ass. And she was his community pussy. This nigga had me fucked up. "Alright Fraud. Back up off me. I'm not Tina, Kyra, nobody" I pushed him back.

"That's the point. I don't give a fuck about Kyra. I care about you. Since when you run around with bitch ass niggas?" He was close enough so I could tell he was high and had been drinking. I was trapped in the corner and seeing his eyes change I had became a little scared. I was a tough ass bitch but I wasn't shit compared to Anthony. And I hoped he didn't make Amir face out.

Why he care about me though? What was it about me? Whatever it was I need to turn it the fuck off.

"Ant-"

I was cut off when his lips crashed onto mines. My eyes were wide. I wanted to move away but my body betrayed me. I felt the throbbing sensation between my legs and it felt like I pissed on myself from how wet I had got.

His hand went around my throat making me gasp and he took that to put his tongue in my mouth. Closing my eyes I let out a moan and finally kissed him back. In my mind I felt like a horrible friend but my body melted into his so perfectly. Wrapping my arms around his neck he smacked my ass hard making me bite his lip to where he groaned.

Pulling back we both started at each other. Our chests heaved up and down trying to catch our breath. "Don't let me see you or hear about you with another nigga" his eyes were back dark and then he walked out slamming the door behind him.

What the fuck was that?