Chapter 17: Inside the Ferris Wheel

They group of six finally reunited near the Ferris wheel. Jimin and Jungkook was walking arm in arm laughing like fools and Yoongi and Hoseok were looking at each other like love sick puppies. Taehyung smiled at the sweetness oozing out of his friends. Jin saw the fond smile gracing Taehyung's lips and unconsciously smiled too. They went on to meet them. They put all the gifts and tokens to safety. Taehyung ushered Jin to collect the tickets. When Jin was gone, he typed a message to someone important, to meet them later. Jin came back shortly after. They got into a carriage, as paired previously. Taehyung had not told Jin about his acrophobia. So he begged Jin to allow him to sit next to each other. When the Ferris wheel started Taehyung clenched Jin's hand. Jin thought it was Taehyung's way of doing romantic stuff. He blushed at that thought. He saw Taehyung's face and quickly dispersed those thoughts. His face was enough to determine that Taehyung wanted to jump out of the compartment. Jin didn't think twice and pulled Taehyung to his chest. Taehyung was caught off-guard by Jin's bold move. He looked up to see Jin smiling at him. He for a moment forgot about his fears and leaned in. When he saw Jin didn't move away he was more confident. Finally their lips touched. Both of them were unsure, until Jin thought,  to hell with it. He pressed their lips together. Taehyung was a blushing mess, so was Jin. But that moment they wanted nothing other than each other's lips. They both were ecstatic. Jin had finally moved on. When the carriage came down they moved apart and smiled at each other breathless. They were met by smiling faces. When he asked Yoongi why they were smiling so idiotically, he answered that Jungkook saw the kiss. Shit! Of course Jungkook was on the carriage in front of theirs. Jin seemed to hear it and both of them were blushing as if their cheeks were on fire. It was time for them to leave to the restaurant were they promised to have dinner with each other. Taehyung had a plan and he had already set everything up. 
When they entered the restaurant a woman led the group to two tables. First one for two people and the other for four. Jin looked at Taehyung when he went with the others to the table of four. Taehyung assured him it was alright and they were expecting a guest and asked Jin to entertain him. When Jin was going to ask about this guest, Taehyung turned his head to the door and following his gaze it landed on Namjoon. He smiled at Taehyung and then at Jin. The rest need not be acknowledged. Jin reluctantly led Namjoon to their table. Taehyung was worried about how this was going to unfold. But Yoongi kept on assuring him. "Well it's now or never" with that being said Taehyung focused on his food.

"Why are you here?" Jin asked without even saying a hello. "Your husband asked me to solve all the doubts between us. He wanted it to be done, so that you won't suffer or anything. his words not mine." Namjoon said. Jin will take care of Taehyung later. He was glad too. Because it was weighing his heart, for he didn't know the truth yet.
"Explain" Jin said acquiring the monotone voice. Namjoon let out a huge sigh and began.
"When I left, my parents forced me to go abroad. That time I lost my phone and all the contact information. I had to have new one. I got a job there, which kept me busy for two years. Then I came back to Korea to find you and tell it was time for a breakup. Then I couldn't find you and gave up thinking that you moved on. Well, seems like I was so wrong. I'm actually honoured. Well back to the topic. I met my wife a year ago, she was single mom. I fell in love with her and then married her a few months before. Then when I got a clue where you might be, we met in that party and the rest you know." Namjoon finished. Jin nodded and smiled. The misunderstanding was solved.
After the dinner the group of seven dispersed to their own cars. "Thank you Taehyung." Jin said while they were driving back to the apartment. "I'm glad you solve the problem." Taehyung said shrugging his shoulder.
That night they found them in each other's arms. Taehyung looked up when he felt a hand on his chin. He saw a smiling Jin. His hand now rested on Taehyung's cheeks. He leaned down and captured his lips in a kiss. They kiss was filled with love and the ecstatic felling of their lips together. They separated to get air. Taehyung rested their foreheads together and looked into Jin's eyes. There was no need to speak. No words could describe the feeling they were feeling. This time Taehyung initiated the kiss and unknowingly Jin was on top of him.
That night went with both of them sharing passionate kisses and feeling each other. It was filled with love and desire. They had found a new love which was dormant for a long time.
That night they promised not to leave each other. This is what we may call soulmates of pure love...

A/n : I shall be finishing this fanfic in one or two chapters...  I might post another fanfic on taejin sooner or later.
Any recommendations?