random things they've said

[Author's Note: these are all the things you've heard them say, while in a relationship with them; (i got this idea from another book i read)]

nicky harper: "I am going to go poco loco if anyone touches these cupcakes again!"

"Why am I jealous of my own dog?"

"Chicken Nicky did not die for this."

"I can't function. We Harper's only have one brain cell and it's Ricky's."

"Why in the world, did we think naming our dog Squishy was a good idea?"

"I was gonna throw the garbage away, but a raccoon was there and it hissed at me. I hissed back, because fuck that raccoon. Anyways, do you have a bandage?"

"Chicken nuggets!"

"Watch it, ghosts! I have a spatula and I'm not afraid to use it!"

"I relate to Spongebob on a deep level, that you will never understand."

"God, I fucking love noodles."

"When I asked you for a kiss, I didn't mean the chocolate."

"If you scare me again, I'm going to hit you with a frying pan. Rapunzel style."

"I did not sneak into Tom Gets Sporty with Y/N to play laser tag. Totally did not. How dare you think I did."

"Oh yeah? Watch me put 20 of these marshmallows into my mouth!"

"Dicky keeps making the Minecraft villager sound, whenever he passes by me. I think I'm going to kill him in his sleep."

"Pumpkin pie, Blueberry pie, Pecan pie, and cutie pie!"

"I AM A MAN!"

aidan gallagher: "Love is not an open door, it's a hallway."

"This is the part where I question, if I got that line right or not."

"i cAn nEvEr bE vEgAN. i nEvEr eAT vEgAN fOoDs! Shut up, are you telling me that your ass has never ate an Oreo before?"

"Are we touching the chair or is the chair touching us?"

"The internet is a dangerous place. I like strawberries with whipped cream, but I can't tell people that, because they'll take it the wrong way."

"Mhm? What? Sorry, I was thinking about dogs."

"Cuddle me or face the wrath of my army of kisses."

"This party sucks. They have blue solo cups, instead of red."

"Did you know ducks have teeth on their tongues? Can you imagine if dogs had that?"

"What the fuck, why are babies so cute!?"

"We don't deserve dogs."

"Excuse me, sir. But have you seen my girlfriend? She's this tall, very cute, and I love her."

"Holy fuck! There's a Charizard in our bathroom."

five hargreeves: "The Jonas Brothers were wrong. In the year 3000, they do not live underwater"

"This coffee tastes like sadness."

"Just because I made you heart pancakes, doesn't mean I still won't plunge you in the Jurassic period"

"This is the reason why aliens won't communicate with us."

"You have nothing to fear, but fear itself. In other words, stop being a pussy, Luther. Just eat the fucking frog."

"For someone so smart, Sherlock Homes is a real idiot."

"Delores would never treat me like this."

"What would happen to me, if I mixed a 5 hour energy with this coffee."

"Don't call me short. I will stab you in your sleep, Klaus."

"Kiss me."

"Jesus Christ, I'm going to murder this ice cream man, if he takes any longer."

"What a pleasant piss. I love pissing."