46. Happy Birthday !

Start from the beginning

      "Damn girl if this your party I'm afraid of how you wedding is going to look". Monica said to me as she came up to me.
"Girl the planner did a amazing job, please don't even mention a wedding to me. I just want to enjoy my night".
I didn't want nothing to ruin my night it was my birthday and I wanted things to go smoothly. The look on guest face as they walked in was priceless . I had really outdone myself.
       I was having a good time dancing with my friend when Kj walked up to me.
"Happy birthday momma" he said handing me a wrapped gift.
"What's this"? I asked taking it from his hand.
"Something you deserve" he said with a smile on his face.
I unwrapped it and opened the box and my mouth dropped.

"Kj where did you get the money for this"? I said shocked

"Been saving up money ma look you deserve it happy birthday". I hugged him, but I got a gut feeling that something wasn't right he wasn't telling me everything.
      As I hugged him I looked at the entrance and saw Paisley and some guy walking through the door, and Banks mom and my mom who weren't invited . Reasons being is because over the years the two of them became strong alcoholics and once the liquor got in the anything in their way they fucked up. I blame my mom for turning Banks mom that way.
      Last time I saw Banks he was at the bar so I turned to head his way when I saw him coming towards me. Close enough I said to him "our mothers are here"?
He looked behind me and replied "I'll handle that look there something we need to talk about"?
I blew off "about our son or our daughter who just walked in with a stranger guy"?
       Just then the Dj walks over with a mic and hands it to Banks.
"Can I get everyone's attention please"! He said into the mic.
"Boy what are you doing" I said rolling my eyes every year this nigga would get the mic and sing happy birthday, and he promised me this year he wouldn't, only because the shit was embarrassing.
     "I know I always sing happy birthday to you every year but this year I wanna do something different. I love you Gucci so much your the mother of my kids and you've held me down since we were eleven". As he spoke a slide show of all the pictures we took starting from when I enter their home at nine all the way up until earlier today was shown.
      "I've put you through some shit, but that was all because I was still a boy and not a man, but as of today I'm ready to be that man you need baby, so...."
     The nigga got down on one knee and it was like a ballon of water burst in my eyelids because I was now balling like a baby.
"Gucciana Chanel White....Damn girl you got a ghetto ass name" people laughed and I heard Belinda yell "ITS UNIQUE BUT CARRY ON"!
Everyone laughed and he continued "will you marry me"?
I was crying so much all I could do was nod before getting the "YES YES YES"! Out.
He placed the ring on my finger and we kissed and then I took him in for a hug while whispering in his ear.....
"You sons in the game". He stepped back and looked at me before we both looked at Kj.

❄️Dugga
I called again and still no answer "bruh I called her threes time not getting a answer. She was suppose to be here after she got Charlotte and Saint dressed".
"You think you should go check"? Tex asked .
"Yea man I'll be back". Something wasn't right it shouldn't take this long for Yvette to get the kids ready.
     As I was making my way to my car after telling Winter I would be back I searched for my keys. I tried calling one more time and again no answer. What the fuck why wasn't she answering her phone. I tried one more time before I heard my name. Turning around I saw Quita "baby she's not going to answer. Camille has her occupied" she pulled out a gun and tried to shot, but the bullet was jammed. She looked scared when she saw my grin "shouldn't have sent a weak bitch to do the job".
      She started to run but didn't get far I grabbed her and pulled her down by the hair. She started screaming but it wasn't like someone heard . I snapped her neck and then I picked her up and totted her to my trunk . Popped it open and placed her inside before anybody saw. I did ninety all the way to my crib it was about to go down.

🔥Kj
I felt a tug on my arm and saw Winter. "You had that bitch press charges on me that how you do"?
"Why you doing this here you see my mom just got propose to"? I said shaking my head.
"She was bragging saying you didn't care about her pressing charges really that's how you feel"?
I sucked my teeth and replied "man move around like I said I'm not trying to hear this shit".
She reached in her purse and forced my hand open "you ain't trying to hear that but maybe you hear this I'm pregnant"?
I looked down at the pregnancy test and laughed "I know you not saying it mine"?
She looked shocked "I can't believe you what are you trying to say"?
I turned and gritted through my teeth "that ain't my fucking baby therefore get the fuck out of my face. Shit ain't no telling who you been with other than me I pulled out every time. Now excuse me , I hope you find your baby daddy". And I walked off leave her there looking stupid.

💎Paisley
We were walking over to my parents so I could introduce Zavi . As we was walking over he had gotten a phone call. He was gone for a while to be exact twenty minutes so I went to see what the hell was taking so long.
As I was coming out of the ballroom hall I saw him on the phone his back turned. I walked up and heard him say something to this nature.
"Look I'm handling business Kayla as my girlfriend you should understand that. I'll be back tomorrow and then I'm all yours baby I promise".
      "Girlfriend"? I said in confusion.
He quickly turned around and hung up the phone saying "Paisley it's not what you think"?
"Now I know why that ugly bitch has been looking at me out the side of her neck. You had a whole bitch and had me thinking me and you had something. I was about to introduce you to my parents because I was feeling you and here you are playing me. You just like your fucking friend Bishop, birds of a feather flock together. You need to leave and after tonight I don't wanna see you ever again"!
     "Paisley"? He said looking like a sad puppy.
"NIGGA LEAVE BEFORE I GET MY DADDY AND UNCLES TO KICK YO ASS"!
He didn't hesitate and neither did I once I saw him walking away I went back to the party now how was I going to tell my parents about this shit?

🔥Tex
        "You know I love dancing with you right"? Monica smiled "oh you do"?
"Yea girl get to feel that ass sway right to left" we laughed and then my phone vibrates in my pocket.
It was a unknown number so I answered it. "Hello"?
"Hi am I speaking to Tex Washington"? The white lady said on the other end.
"Yes who am I speaking to"? I placed my hand over my left ear to hear her good.
"This is nurse Sandy from Good Samaritan Hospital I'm calling because we found your number in your dads things. Um he's in a coma right now and he may not make it through the night . The stage four lung cancer has ran its course. If you wanna see him I suggest you get down here now".
        "Uh alright" I said and then hung up the phone.
"Baby what's wrong"? Monica asked.
"My dad ... has ....he has cancer and is in a coma they don't think he'll make it through the night".
Monica held my face in her hands "go. If not for you then for me please get what you are feeling off your chest before it to late".