43. We in Business

"I'm starting off my day with a blunt of purp
No pancakes just a cup of syrup
Baking soda, pot, and a silver fork
You already know it's time to go to work"

"I'm starting off my day with a blunt of purpNo pancakes just a cup of syrupBaking soda, pot, and a silver forkYou already know it's time to go to work"

💎Anastasia

          "So Bae what do you think" I asked Josiah as we walked into the apartment I just bought.
"Nice you sure you can keep up with the rent though"?
I rubbed my hands through my hair and replied "I got money saved up and my YouTube channel is doing good so yea I think I will".
      Things with me and Josiah were going goo, but things with me and my sister were awful. We was always fighting and my mom was always taking her side. It was definitely taking a toll on me, I had to get out so even though I kinda rushed moving out I had to go.
        "I got furniture and shit coming my bed is coming today and couches and bar stools tomorrow".
He opened my fridge "yea and we need to go grocery shopping as well".
"We"? I said with a smile.
"Yea we I'm going to help you out with shit. I got this new business with and KJ and it's going to be bringing in some money".
What kind of business a seventeen year old and a sixteen year old has going on.
"So you turn seventeen two days ago and become this business man? What kind of business"?
        He kissed my forehead "I'll tell you later right now a nigga hungry so you trying to go buy something to cook or nah"? I needed to find out just what this boy had up his sleeves and why he couldn't tell me right then and there when I asked.

🔥Kj
       "Kj you haven't called me in some days wassup where you at"? Hannah asked over the phone.
"Chill you doing the most right now I'm hanging with my friends".
"Winter"? She said in a annoyed attitude.
"Yea Winter look I'll call you when I get home".
"Whatever that bitch needs to find her man and stop trying to hog mine"!
Before I could say anything Winter snatches the phone and replied "bitch you all talk over this phone let's see if you got that mouth tomorrow at school"! I snatched my phone back and hung up before it escalated anymore.
     "You not fighting tomorrow. You'll be expelled you know you on your second strike". I said to her.
"Kj shut up and stop acting like you care . Now why the fuck you call me out my crib got me missing SNOWFALL and shit".
     I chuckled and responded "girl don't act like you not happy to see me and shit".
She rolled her eyes and replied "Kj I am don't get me wrong but just what the fuck are we doing"?
"What you mean"? I asked .
"This thing between us fucking and shit as if we're a couple or something"?
I rubbed my hands over my face and said "I don't know it's complicated".

💎Gucci
      "Girl this party gotta be big you know my parties be turnt every year". I said to Mo as we talked on the phone.
"How much is Banks giving you to spend this year"?
I laughed and replied "girl he said no budget I'm surprised . He even said I can do whatever I want, so I played with him a bit and was like what if my entrance I wanna come in on a jet . The nigga said whatever you want baby".
      Monica answered "shit girl is he feeling okay"? I replied saying "I don't know but the venue cost twenty five thousand and the nigga cut the check right then and there. I wasn't even serious about it, but shit he don't care about the price I'm not worried either".
       When it came to my birthday Banks would always make sure I was straight, but always gave me a budget. I don't know what was going on, but there was a reason to why he said no budget this year, and I hope it's no mystery baby or child popping up .

🔥Josiah
      "The pack dropped bitch"! I said to Kj over the phone .
"Where you got it located"? He asked .
I looked behind me and saw Anastasia was still asleep.
"My girl crib" I answered .
"Bruh what you got the shit at a bitch you still getting to know spot"?
"Man relax alright I got this I'll bring your half when I drop my cousin his . You keep yo shit in a safe spot and I'll keep mine here. I hope you know your parents crib ain't it. You fucking Winter ask her to keep it here".
     "Yooooo woah what"?! He said trying to play shocked .
I placed my cut in the safe and the rest in my book bag before saying "man I know about you and Winter . I walked in on y'all one night".
        He sigh and I heard him mumble "shit". I chuckled "yea nigga you know I find out everything, but I don't care do y'all let's just get this money".
I got up walked over to Anastasia and kissed her cheek "I'll be on your side in like a hour". With that I left Anastasia crib and headed for my cousins house.