13. Me and You or You & Those Hoes

"I wanna be down
With what you're going through
I wanna be down
I wanna be down with you
No matter the time
Of day or night it's true
I wanna be down"

💎Monica
        Damn I needed this little shopping time . Thank God Gucci asked me to come with her to get some shit for Paisley.
"So what you playing step mommy now" I asked her as she pushed the stroller.
"Girl I guess I mean it's sad how it happened someone breaking in and killing Nivea, but I love Banks, so I'll love his daughter just as if she was mine".
"That shit crazy though you think they going to find the killer"?
Gucci shrugged "I don't know to be honest".
      I picked up a cute little one piece and asked "how you think this will look on me"?
Gucci looked at it and scrunched up her face "Nah I don't light that but the lime green one is cute". I said.
"I'm not spending my money so shit I'll get both". Gucci grinned "how long y'all been talking now I hope shit is official"?
"We're taking it slow still I just don't wanna rush this time around. I rushed with Sisco and you see where that got me"? I said being truthful. Me and Tex have been good without a title so far and I don't know if I wanted to make a change.
      "Excuse me" we heard a female voice say.
There coming towards us was a female . Brown skin in her mid to early twenties with possibly thirty inches of straight weave hanging down her back. She had high cheek bones and plump lips . Her makeup was on point and so was her fashion with Fashionnova from head to toe.
       "Yes"? I said since she had to see me before she saw Gucci.
"Are you Monica"? She asked me.
"Yes who are you"? I asked and she grinned . Two other females followed behind her and she turned to them and said "yea this the bitch".
I quickly replied "who you calling a bitch"?
"Just know you don't got Tex on lock like you think bitch ask him where he been at last night?" And then she walks off this was the third female in a two weeks period that has came up to me about Tex . I should've never posted his ass on my IG in a picture we took together captioned "Date night".
        I turned to Gucci and she replied "you better set some ground rules bitch cause right now he got you looking stupid". I pulled out my phone and texted him to meet me at his place cause see now I was mad.

🔥Tex

      "My little fine ass African Barbie doll" I said walking up on Mo snapping a picture

"My little fine ass African Barbie doll" I said walking up on Mo snapping a picture . She gave me a look and walked pass me back into my house.
"So you came over with attitude huh"? I said following behind her.
"Yep" she replied and I blew off because when Mo was mad that mean I wasn't getting no pussy, so I needed to find out what happen so I could fix it.
"Wassup I didn't give you enough money"?
She walked into my bedroom and replied "where were you last night".
Why was she asking where I was last night "home" I said lying. The truth was I was with a bitch name Carmen get my dick sucked.
"Lying you better tell me the truth or I'm leaving"! She said getting loud.
"Mo I'm telling the truth" she shook her head and grabbed her clothes putting them in her overnight bag.
"Liar I'm out"! She said and I quickly walked over and stopped her from packing.
"Wait . Alright I was wit a bitch name Carmen, but she don't mean shit to me baby".
Mo looked at me and replied "you said that same shit about the last two bitch . Look I'm tired of hoes coming up to me in public making me look stupid because I'm thinking you out here being loyal. Instead you fucking bitches behind my back".
"You expect me to be loyal when we don't even have a title on anything. You still single and so am I , I wanna be with you but you keep pushing back for that. We've been talking for a year now I'm not Sisco I'm not going to hurt you. If you want me to stop communicating with bitches you gotta be my women".
It wasn't like I was dogging Monica but she wasn't ready for a relationship so technically the both of us was still single. I wanted her more than any other chick out here but she had to want me too in order for me to be hundred percent committed .
"Alright" she said blowing off.
"Alright what" ? I said getting happy.
"We can do this relationship thing" she said turning to me .
I smiled "good now give daddy a kiss".
She stepped back and crossed her arms "not until you call every last bitch I your phone and let them know your no longer single"!
I chuckled and poked out my lips she couldn't be serious but when i felt the hands instead of the lips, and opened my eyes to see she was indeed serious I did just that".