32. Confused

🌪Kj

I don't know why Siah nor Winter wasn't answering their phone shit I was bored . I was just sitting in my bathroom getting high. I decided to call Winter again and thank God she answered . When she came into the camera she made me say "damn".
"She looked good with that blonde" fuck this new her I wasn't use to yet. I don't know when I would be use to it.
"What Kj"? She said finally.
"What you doing"? I inhaled then exhaled.
"You smoking while your parents home" she laughed .
"Nah they went out I'm here alone we'll Karter and Kacey in their room. Kennedy is over to Siah's house".
She nodded and said "my bad I didn't answer I was on the phone".
"With who"? I asked curious.
"Nosey why you wanna know"? She sat down on her bed and propped her phone up. It was then I saw she was just in a bra and shorts.
I licked my lips as I checked her out she was blessed up top. Damn what the fuck was I doing.
"What did you say"? I asked her.
"Why does it matter who I was on the phone with"?
"Damn I just asked , but you should come over I got a extra blunt". She sigh and replied "i don't know I really don't feel like driving".
"Fine when my parents get back I'll come to your house".
"With Siah"? She responded .
"I don't know just don't go to sleep".

❄️Winter

Two hours later he was calling me back "yes Kj"? I said .
"Good you still up aye I'm like three minutes from your crib come outside. Siah didn't come fucka must be sleep or something".
I grabbed me a shirt and threw it on "alright whatever I'll be out in a minute".
Placing on my slides I walked out my room and made my way downstairs.
My parent both were asleep on the couch with my brother and sister asleep beside them.
Walking outside Kj had just pulled up and parked in the driveway .
I walked over to the passenger side and got in.
I started coughing immediately "Damn boy you got this shit smoked out". I said closing the door.
He passed me the blunt eyes low as hell and red . "The fuck are your clothes" he said smacking my thigh.
"Kj really that wasn't necessary" I said then inhaled and exhaled before coughing.
"Always hitting the shit to hard" he said reaching in the back.
"Shut up surprise Crystal let you out from under her leash". He sucked his teeth and turned back around with the Jose bottle in his hand.
"Why you always bring up crystal like me and her together . I will never cuff her community pussy ass. She's just good head and a quick nut with a condom on of course".
"When you going to settle down and get a girlfriend or something"? I asked him passing him the blunt . He took a sip out the bottle before grabbing the blunt and saying "never I don't commit".
"That's your problem right there" he tried passing me the bottle, but I don't drink so I shook my head.
"Why you changed"? He asked me before inhaling.
"Time for something new" I said simply.
He side eyed me "that's the only reason"?
I sucked my teeth and grinned "yea why else"?
"Tired of being a virgin"? He answered back taking a sip of the liquor again and passing the blunt.
"That really had nothing to do with it".
He sat the bottle down and turned to me. "So what you want a nigga to feel on your leg like this and shit and get you wet. Hell they could've done that with you dressed like a boy".
I noticed his hands was still on my thigh. "Move and shut up" I said moving his hands.
"Fuck I'm feeling this liquor and I gotta drive back home".
I rolled my eyes and replied "oh no your not come on and don't make to much noise my family is asleep".

We made it upstairs to my room without waking my parents . I locked my room door and sat on my bed. "You know the deal" I said to him throwing the pillow at him his drunk ass tumbled a little and the pillow dropped and he picked it up almost falling over.
"Yea Nah that floor shit dead tonight" he said walking around to the other side of my queen size bed. Every time I crash I gotta sleep on the floor this hard ass floor I'm getting in this bed tonight .
My face heated up as he removed his shirt . He had a nice body wasn't like I didn't see the upper half before it just it always made me hot when he didn't have a shirt on.
He pulled shit out of his basketball shorts before getting under the covers. I hit the light and grabbed the blanket off my chair. If he was going under the covers I was going to sleep on top.
I was just getting comfortable when I felt him move a bit. When had our backs turn to each other before the light when off, but he must've turned around because he was now in my ear.
"You wanna try something"? He said liquor strong as hell on his breath.
"What Kj"?
"Turn over right quick" he said.
I did and then he removes the blanket . "We're friends right"? He said.
"Yes now what you being weird Kj" I said in a whisper.
"Just relax Winter damn" he said then he laughed and I heard him move in the darkness .
"Kj...."?
"You ever got fingered before" I sat up and replied "Woah no I haven't and whatever you thinking ...."
"Winter come on stop being a baby. It's just fingering my two fingers in your pussy".
I blew off and laid back down and I could feel him smiling.
"I gotta get you wet first don't worry I won't kiss you and make it more awkward than you think". He said going down to start kissing on my neck . Little do he know I got wet when he removed his shirt. Hell I was wet since he placed his hands on my thigh.
While kissing my neck I felt his hands go lower and lower he lifted my shirt and I gasped.
He stopped "you good"?
I nodded and he continued. He got my shirt up high enough and reached his right hand in my panties.
"Woah Winter shit your got a waterfall down here. He pulled them down and then he moved his body down. I thought this was going to be a simple fingering session.
He pried my legs open and before I could say anything or ask what he was about to do he started eating me out. Knowing my parents was in the either downstairs or in the next room I didn't want to make to much noise .
It was feeling good though his tongue and finger going to work. I was able to turn on some type of music not to loud, but loud enough to tone out my slight moans.
He must've made me come like three to four times that night . After he was done we fell asleep as if nothing happen, so what the fuck did just happen?