28. Our time (Part 2)

-don't trip your still going to get point of views from everyone it's just I was tired of just working with the old cast so instead of ending I just fast towards some years. Be on the lookout because some of the problems and issues will boil over to the kids.

16 years later

🌪KJ (Keel Jr)

"Bruh you go home smelling like weed again you know your momma going to beat your ass"! Siah said to me

"Man chill my momma and pops went and took my sister off to college today anyway. They not coming back till tomorrow and shit so I'm good".
Siah chuckled and inhaled before saying "so what house to yourself tonight"? I grinned "hell yea I'll probably bring Crystal fine ass over and you can bring whoever".
Winter sucked her teeth in the backseat "y'all niggas are something else". I looked up in the mirror before handing the blunt to her "man hush you just mad uncle Dugga put your ass on punishment for fighting Mrs. Apple".
Winter was auntie Yvette's cousin she moved in with them when her mom died and her grandmother no longer wanted the responsibility. Somebody killed her mom or something she barely talked about it, but she's been staying with them since she was like seven. She was so tomboyish we didn't see her as a girl, but as one of the fellas with a vagina.
"Whatever all I gotta do is sweet talk my dad and he'll be over it". She said and she wasn't lying my mom said Uncle Dugga has to much of a soft heart and that was his problem.
"Well still I don't think it's best you come over anyway since you and Crystal don't get along".
"Y'all stay messing with them hoes your ass going to catch something"! She pass the blunt back and opened the car door "I'm going to class see y'all later.
When she closed the door Siah replied "she always getting mad at us when we just trying to mingle especially you Kj".
I inhaled and exhaled before saying "so what you saying"?
"Man Winter got a thing for you". I bust out laughing.
"Winter bruh really we like sis and bro you know that. She wouldn't cross that line plus she ain't my type".
"Yo I'm telling you nigga my daddy taught me game I know when a female wants a nigga and bruh lowkey she crushing on you".
I opened the car door "Yo the weed has gone to your head let's get to class".

❄️Winter

I hated when my friends talked about being around hoes all the time at first it didn't bother me but now that we were older it was starting to. What else that bothered me was how I was being perceived. I was getting older and this tomboy shit was getting old.
I was tired of niggas not trying to get my number or talk to me because they thought I was a dike. Nothing wrong with being gay I just wasnt. Talking to my momma last night she agreed on me changing my look so today was going to be the last day of me looking like some boy.
While at my locker I watched as Crystal and her pigeons flocked to Isah and KJ.
"Girl you not going to get him standing way over here you need to tell that boy how you feel".
I looked over my left shoulder and saw my best friend Bethany .
"Don't start that" i said closing my locker.
"Don't start? what girl you know you like Kj".
"No I don't that's just the homie along with Isiah".
"Whatever they wait till you come strolling in this bitch tomorrow they won't even recognize you. How much did your momma give you"?
"Enough to get a new wardrobe but nothing to crazy that'll have my dad ready to beat my ass".
"Girl relax good thing about Cali is they have their own fashionnova store so we don't have to worry about ordering online and we can hit up the mall . Your best friend gotchu and tomorrow Kj will be watching you instead of you watching him".
I rolled my eyes "girl can we just get to class please before I hurt you".

💀Josiah

        Sitting at my desk in class i was bored as shit

Sitting at my desk in class i was bored as shit. Mr. Clark wasn't talking about shit and my boy Kj was skipping to fuck Crystal in the bathroom my fucking luck . The door then opens and this girl walks in .
Damn she was mad pretty light skin, thick and looked so innocent .
"You must be Shontay" mr. Clark said . Ole pervert was checking her out and shit.
She nodded and then he said "take a seat anywhere you can find one".
My luck she came and sat in front of me . A empty seat in the class the student who use to sit there dropped out like last week.
I tapped her shoulder "hey welcome to Cali my name is...."
"Josiah quiet"!
I sucked my teeth "man really"? He turned back around to face the board and I tapped her again.
"Welcome cutie" she blushed before turning back around. Mr. Clark dumbass fucked up my lacking but I got her to blush.
I pulled out my phone and texted Kj who was just entering class with Crystal as everyone chuckled under their breath. Crystal smiled little did she know we were grinning and chuckling cause she just keeps proving her hoe status.