25. Really ?

💎Gucci
      "Bitch I told you Lakesha was fraud as fuck I never fucked with the bitch". I said over the phone to Monica as she vented about her and Lakesha fighting on Lakesha's front porch .
"Girl and if Tex didn't break it up when he did I probably would've killed the bitch".
"So y'all back together"? I asked.
"No girl he tried to spend the night tonight and shit. I quickly shut that down I still think we need sometime apart.
"Well girl don't wait to long shit there's probably another Lakesha waiting for the chance to take your spot".
       I heard her sigh on the phone and then she said "yea I know . I know".

       A hour later I had both Paisley and KJ down asleep and was up looking at shit on Fashionnova when Banks walked in.
"Shit I'm tired it's been a long night Dugga needs to bring his ass back , this running two clubs killing me".
"When is he and what's her name coming back"? I asked .
"Tomorrow thank God, What you doing over there"? He asked sitting beside me.
"Just shopping for some stuff. Your mom called".
     "I don't understand how you can talk to my mom, but not yours"?
"You are mad with your mom because she didn't tell you she was gay. The shit with me and Belinda runs deep. There's wounds that lady caused that effect my whole outlook of the world something you won't understand Banks".
"I just think you talking to your mom will be a good idea. That way you can tell her how you feel and you'll try and work it out. Every female needs their momma Gucci".
I rolled my eyes I don't know when I'll be able to talk to Belinda, but I know I wasn't ready right now.

💎Monica
I laid in bed with Siah but couldn't sleep. My mind was wondering on Tex and what he was doing. Was he at the club was he with a bitch? I decided to FaceTime him.
"Yo"? He said sounding sleepy and the room was completely dark, so I knew he was at the house .
"Sorry to wake you"? I said .
He smiled and replied "you miss me ey"?
I sucked my teeth "boy I called so you can tell your son good night".
"Girl I know that's a damn lie be real with me Monica".
He hit the lights and I immediately looked around the room as he started to sit up to see if he had anybody there with him.
"What you looking for ain't nobody here with me". I didn't say anything .
"Show me my son so I can tell him goodnight and that I love him".
I looked over at the bassinet and saw Siah was asleep. Walking over with the phone I showed him Siah . "How am I suppose to tell my son goodnight and he's already asleep. Woman what did you really call me for"?
     I blew off and replied "okay fine I miss you".
"Want me to come over"? He asked . I sat on the bed and ran my hands through my long twenty six inch water wave hair before saying "yea please".

🔥Dugga
       We were house hunting when Yvette got a phone call. From inside looking outside she looked as though she was having a heated conversation and when she came back inside her mood had change.
"You straight"? I asked.
"Yes Dontell I'm fine". She was lying she couldn't even look me in the face.
"Excuse us" I said to the realtor and pulled her into the closes bathroom closing the door.
       My grip was tight I know and the way her face look I was hurting her, so I let go.
"You better tell me wassup right now before I snatch that ring off your finger" I gritted through my teeth.
     "My ex is harassing me" she said lowly.
"Okay that's a simple fix we'll get your number change and then I'll beat his ass" I grinned .
      She blew off "she's going to end up getting my number again this always happens I change my number and she somehow gets it and start harassing me. I thought she moved on but I guess i was wrong".
"Wait a minute she"? I said shocked .
"Yea I was in a love triangle . I had a boyfriend first and then she came into my life when I was feeling down in my relationship. She pursed me and it's been hell ever since. She actually the real reason I moved . She's fucking crazy over me".
       I was still stuck on the fact that she dated a female . "So your bi"?
"No I like men , like I said she caught me at a vulnerable state".
"Well you got me now so don't worry about it . You like this house"?