Part 204

As Suigetsu and 8-Tails was going back and forth.

"As if I'd let you get away after what you've done, you fool, you jerk!" Killer Bee said as he made Tail beast bomb as we was running with Karin holding Sasuke as me and Karin turned around.

"Th-That really doesn't look good," Karin said as 8-Tails let the bomb go as we was on top of water breathing heavy around Suigetsu as he was like clay.

"Suigetsu is wasted... Damn it! We can't get away... What'll we do?!" Karin said as Sasuke started to look around at everyone guess he realizes everyone caring for him like Team 7. As Killer Bee started yelling as he was aiming for us.

"He's coming," Karin yelled. Thats it as I looked at Sasuke as we nodded as we both looked up. As are eyes started to bleed

"Amaterasu!" Me and Sasuke said as black flames went on 8-Tails as 8-Tails started to scream. As me and Sasuke got pain on our eye as we held our eye not noticing how close we was as Karin grabbed all of us and threw us. As one of 8-Tails arm was going over Karin as Sasuke used lightning to cut it. As Sasuke started to breath heavy.

"Karin run," Sasuke said as I realize how the 8-Tails was about to hit her as I teleported and pushed her out the way as the black flames hit me as I held my scream.

"Damn! The black flames! No Y/n," Sasuke yelled

"We need to get away before we get caught too!" Jugo said

"Wait, Jugo," Sasuke said

"No!" Jugo said as Sasuke activated the Sharingan was able to stop the flames as Sasuke yelled in pain. As Karin looked at me shocked as I layed in the water.

"What the," Jugo said

"Jugo! Get Y/n! Hurry!" Sasuke said as Jugo used his curse park and stretch out his arm and grabbed me as Karin ran to Sasuke and Jugo.

"The black flames are extinguished... WHat's going on, Sasuke?" Jugo said as Y/n and Suigetsu was in Jugo arms passed out. As Sasuke used his eyes again and stop the flames. As the Eight-Tails was laying in the water as Sasuke held his eye in pain.

"The Eight-Tails... It seems he's barely alive," Jugo said

"Then... we managed to take down the Eight-Tails without killing him. Let's grab him and go," Sasuke said as Jugo passed me to Sasuke as Sasuke put me on his back as Karin held Suigetsu as Jugo had Killer Bee. As we was walking back as Sasuke was breathing heavy with Y/n in his arms as he was struggling.

"You seem quite affected, physically. Especially since, in addition to losing Orochimaru's curse mark, you both haven't quite healed from your battle against Itachi," Jugo said

"Yeah, though we really didn't expect we'd have such a fight on our hands. But now," Sasuke said As we get to the hideout Sasuke left Killer Bee to Tobi as Sasuke waited until all of us was up and healed as we left in the morning as we was running threw the tree I sensed Tobi as we all stop on a tree with Tobi in front of us.

"Hey Sasuke, Y/n," Madara said

"Aw man... Bad timing," Suigetsu said

"How did you know where to find us?" Sasuke said

"Don't underestimate me, I have considerable powers," Madara said

"So what do you want with us now?" I said

"Taka left the Akatsuki. We're done with you," Sasuke said