Chapter 13

3rd POV

(Y/n) mom had gotten home a bit late than usual but she bought some sweets with her, (y/n) didnt eat though, she was to deep in her thoughts about Spinel, what could made that precious noodles to be so...angry?

"Hey (y/n), dear? You dont wanna eat?" Her mother noticed her lack of excitement towards the sweet, (y/n) look at her mother then shook her head "Yeah mom, but dont worry ill just put them in the fridge and i might take it with me tomorrow for work" she said while carrying the box of sweet, she went to the kitchen then open the fridge, placing the box inside then close it.

She saw Spinel from the other side of the kitchen next to the dining room, she was sitting on a chair and have her arms rest on the table top and her chin resting on it.

She wanted to approach the pink gem but she hesitated, the gem might be still angry at her, she didnt know the reason though, also theres a sign placed right behind her saying.
'I dont wanna talk'

(Y/n) leave sighing, maybe its the best if she let the pink gem calm first. Then after that they will talk.

The nextday

Today is (y/n) first official work as the head of (something that involves office works), she was nominated by the major because she knew that (y/n) is trustworthy, she grab her bag and look at the mirror with the look of:

"Today is your day"

She sigh, determined, ready, and smiling, but those suddenly well...almost vanish when she saw Spinel in the living room, doing nothing but staring at the TV, its not even on.

"Hey-uhm Spinel, im gonna leave for work-" she stop talking when Spinel quickly look at her in shock.

"Your leaving!?" She exclaim standing up from the chair, she slowly back away when she starts to walk towards you.

"Sp-spinel-" she stops when she hit the wall.

"Where are you going?" Spinel said, pissed.

"To-to my work" (y/n) replied, she still doesnt know why she's scared when Spinel starts to get mad, she still doesnt know why this gem is mad, maybe mood swing, she thought.

"Where?" Spinel ask, getting close to her.

"A-at the major city hall" you replied shortly, she look at you in the eye, with a suspicious look on her face towards you, now shes not trusting you?

"I'll come with you" Spinel said backing away from you.

You look at her in disbelief.

"Again?" She said to her.

"Yes" she said and without questions she went outside and probably waiting for she

She sigh stressfully, she didnt expect this, well of course she should, Spinel have a terrible past and has an abandonment issues but the thing is (y/n) has one too, she just doesnt give a crap about it, she's trying to move on.

She went outside the house and saw Spinel waiting next to the door.

She look at (y/n), went to her side then wrap her arms around (y/n) then interwined their fingers. The gem seems to start being sweet again.

"Im starting to think you really are moody..." (y/n) said, Spinel loo at her with a questionable look.

"Moody?" She ask tilting her side to the left.

"You know-like this person is mad then suddenly they're happy but quickly became sad for unknown reason...you know- changing emotions." (Y/n) tried to explain, the gem somehow understand it.

"Shut up, lets just go" she said looking infront of them.

"Fine, your the boss" (y/n) said then the both of the start walking.

The two of them walk through the plaza just to get to (y/n)'s job, they stop infront of it.

"Welp this is where im having my job, maybe you should go to Steven while im-"

"No"

"Oh..."

You decided to let Spinel stay with you, maybe the boss wont mind it.

You and Spinel entered the building, you saw a bunch of employee walk around, obviously busy while carrying paper works, talking to someome here and there and more.
"Wow, this place is busy as homewolrd" Spinel commented while looking around.

"Well we work for the government so are actually going to be this busy, though no one told me why are they busy, maybe theres a new project?" (Y/n) said, both of them went to the stairs and went up and and when they reach the first floor she saw her boss.

"Oh! Mr.(bossname)!" Y/n greeted, her boss turned around and saw her employee with a strange person had her arms wrap around her employee's arm. "Ms. Y/n! " Mr.(b/n) greeted with a smile.

"Mr.(b/n) goodmorning...uhm...why are you in my office?" (Y/n) ask, weirded out, her boss never goes to her employees office except if its important.

"Oh! You see i have to discuss an important matter to you, pls have a seat" her boss said gesturing the seat on (y/n) office.

(Y/n) sat and Spinel not only wrap her arms around (y/n) but Spinel whole body is wrap around (y/n), she can move though, just heavy breathing.

(Y/n) boss say infront of her and wanted to ask what is that (she meant Spinel)

"Oh ma'am this is Spinel, my bestfriend, she want to go to work with me and wanted to spend time with me, i hope she dont bothers you"

"Hm no... its very nice...i guess...Anyway!" Spinel glared at (b/n) and (B/n) shrug that glare.

"As you see on the ground floor the other employee's are very busy, do you wonder why? Or have any guess?"

"Uhm? Theres a new project-"

"Ee-yess!" The boss snap her finger in excitement.

"We are having a new project and the Beach city major has agreed with it and i want to put you in charge!"

(Y/n) was shook.

Timeskip

(Y/n) was so happy that she got a project that could promote her, shes only been in her job for a few days and now she have the opportunity to to be promoted!

"Cant you believe it Spinel! Me? Being the next assistant manager of my job!? Oh my god my head is going to explode!!" She exclaimed while they walk down the street to get some food, they were about to go home but (y/n) got hungry and wanted to eat something.

"Im happy for you" Spinel said, smilling.

"Thanks" (y/n) said hugging Spinel while they were still walking.

They end up eating Big Donut donut's and went back home.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I should be at school right now.