Chapter 7

3rd PoV:

Spinel storms to Steven house, kicking the door that send it to flew and hit the gem walls near the warp pad.

"STEVEN!" Spinel roared.

The crystal gems were alarmed and there quick reaction is to summon there weapons, already in stance and ready to fight. Steven look at Spinel with shock expression.

"Sp-spinel! what are you doing!?" he shriek.

"You talked to the diamonds did you!?" Spinel clench her fist in anger as she glared sharp daggers at Steven, Steven began to be nervous and start to sweat his palm because of fear.

"I-i did...Spi-Spinel im so sor-" Steven was cut off when Spinel destroy the table.

"L-look Spinel...it isnt what it looks like! you- you see!-" Pearl was cut off by Spinel.

"SHUT UP!" Spinel enlarge her fist and destroy the wooden floor beside Pearl as a warning. Spinel then turn to Steven and walk closer to him but only to get block by Garnet, Pearl, and Amethyst.

"Stay back Spinel..." Amethyst said snapping her whip, Spinel just look at her as if Amethyst is nothing but a garbage.

"Maybe we can talk things out? we dont have to choose the violence" Garnet said, unsummoning her gauntles and making a big gesture.

"Talk...oh please" Spinel scoffs then groaning rolling her eyes to the left.

"I know what Steven did was wrong but he cant control anything, and not all secret can be kept forever" Garnet said, hoping the Spinel could understand.

Spinel grunted and grab her pigtail pulling it down in anger and annoyance, hatred and insanity.

"Stop saying such a wise quotes because it wont help at all! i am so angry im going to kill Steven! im going to shatter him! dont you know what will happen if the diamonds return here!? they're gonna take me away from (y/n)! ill have to leave
(y/n)! ill be force to be not with (y/n) because you didnt keep your promise Steven! YOUR JUST LIKE YOUR MOM!"
Spinel said as she summon her weapon and activate it and swinging it around her arm and landing in the wooden floor making a mark.

"Im so fed up about it! AHHH!" Spinel charge at Steven but Garnet block her with her gauntlets and push her and blowing a punch to Spinel but Spinel quickly block it with her sycthe and push her harder making Garnet flew and hit the wall making a crater.

"Garnet!" Pearl said."Guh" then she turn to Spinel who's expression is angry. She turn to Pearl with sycthe pointing at her.

"And you Pearl" Spinel slowly walk towards Pearl who tremble in fear as those dark eyes look at her but she still keep her stance. "Your so talkative and gives a lot of information that my (y/n) almost found about my big secret....do you know what could happen if (y/n) knows about it and leave me?" Spinel stairs at Pearls blue eyes, leaning forwards as she make herself big and intimidating as possible.

"Come on Pearl, guess..." Pearl didnt talk.

"I think you'll know what happen anyway" Spinel said grinning at Pearl, she step back and did a roundhouse kick sending Pearl to Amethyst and they hit each other and fall together but surprisingly Amethyst suddenly poofed and her gem falls down the floor making a clink sound.

Pearl quickly put her in the bubble and sent to the temple just to be safe.

Only one left standing and its Steven.

"YOU..." Spinel growled making her way towards Steven.

"This...this is your fault...if you just havent talk to the diamonds i would not have come here and plan shatter you all...your just...your are just like your mom Steven!"

She unsummon her weapon and grab Steven by his shirt. "Always thinking that you can make things better! always thinking that its fine! always think that if you do something about then its going to be alright!!" Spinel said laughingly crying as she push Steven to the wall and press him hard there and lift him up.

"Well jokes on you Steven!" She did a pith cry laugh. "Because not everything can be solve if you think you can solve it! not everything you do is right! not everything you think is right has a result of a right thing! sometimes! when you think you do the right thing, bad things can happen to others just because you think its going to be okay!"

Spinel cried, her tears streaming down and hitting the floor, she still have Steven lift up on the wall.

She look down sobbing.

"Im going to lose (y/n) because of you..." She sob.

"Sp-Spinel....do...do you love (y/n)?" Steven shakingly said, Spinel expression changes, to anger then confusion and questions. Then she shake off the thought and glare at Steven pushing him harder to the wallm

"Do-do i love (y/n)? of course i love her shes my best friends!! thats why im keeping her for myself!" She said gritting her teeth, Steven had his hand on Spinel arm trying to push her away because Steven cant breath.

"N-no! do you love h-her as more than a friend!?" Spinel was taken back again, this time her face was shock and confuse, does she love you mkre than a friend? more than a best friend?

Spinel slowly back away letting go of Steven who drop down the floor. He grunted when he hit down.

" Steven!" Pearl quickly went to Steven to aid him, she lift him up and make him sit and rest to the wall that he was getting push with earlier.
"Oh my god! are you okay?" Pearl said
checking up every part of his body....well not all part.

Spinel back away hitting the wall behind and sliding down taking a seat, her face is hard to read since she just stare there, thinking of something.

Garnet stand up and look at her, she start to walk towards her until...

"Hey guys have you seen Spi-- oh my god what the hell happen here!?" You shriek looking inside the temple, its so messy and busted, walls are crack and the table is destroyed, Pearl and Steven are hurt and Amethyst is not her while Garnet is just standing there.

You look down beside the door. "Spinel? why are you here? what happen here? wheres Amethyst? why are Pearl and Steven hurt? why is the table broken into two? i have so many question right now..." Spinel quickly stand up.

"(y-y-y-/n) look, p-p-pls dont be mad...i-i" Spinel stop when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She look up and saw Garnet smiling.

"We wrestle, Amethyst challenge me  and she didnt won, i poof her and Pearl bubbled her and sent her to the hot room because shes grounded for destroying the house, Spinel is here because she want to spend time with us." Garnet said smiling at you, Spinel look at Garnet with shock.

"Thennnnn why is Steven hurt?" you said looking at Steven.

"O-oh let me answer your question
(y/n), come here" You shrug and walk towards Pearl, Spinel was about to follow you but Garnet hold her.

"Lets talk..."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Now you people think im going to make Spinel shatter someone dont ya you Boboos

Ha ha ha ha ha....

Not now but soon