Chapter 5

Your PoV:

Me and the others start to walk around the city, i am very excited to see the new feature here, i wonder if theres a resort here? wait why would there be a resort if you have a beach? ugh nevermind.

"As you see (y/n) after many years of fighting the homeworld gems we have eventually have a peace between us by taking all the off-colors gem and live here in the Mini homeworld! of course thanks to Steven" Pearl said and did a jazz gesture as she showed the mini homeworld to me, Steven just smilled and did a peace sign when i turn to him. Theres a bunch of different gems and a few houses, everthing here is so lively!

"Pls come with me and explore this place" Pearl said, she took something out of her gem and when she lay it down the ground it form into a...a mini vehicle...oh god how the hell she fit that thing inside her gem...well she did store Garnet, Amethyst, Connie and me back when were in Homeworld

"I dont even wanna ask how you put that thing inside your gem" Amethyst said, Pearl look at her. "What was that suppose to mean?" Amethyst just shrug on her.

"Guh....anyway! pls step right in so we can begin the tour" She said, i excitedly hop in with Spinel on my side, but the vehicle is to small for all of us so she have to sit on my lap.

"A-are you sure?" She ask me looking at me...shes...shes blushing again, i guess that just the color of her skin, i mean she is pink.

"I dont see why not? i dont want to leave you, you know" i said shrugging and smilling at her, she slowly sat on my lap and it make a squeky sounds when she finally sit down, oh dear, her bum is surprisingly soft.

I wrap my hand around her stomach so she wont fall off, she didnt protest about it so i guess its fine.

The vehicle start to move and Pearl start explaining and describing a bunch of stuff that i seriously didnt kinda understand as she use a formal speech...which im not used to.

The tour at Mini homeworld soon end as we all head now to the main plaza.

"Wow, its so lively in here too! is there going to be a party?" I ask Pearl, i notice Spinel just clung to my arm. Hmm its fine, its cute anyway.

"Well yes, Sadie has a concert tomorrow night and almost the whole people here in beach city is coming, everyone is helping even the gems to prepare the stage set." Oh yeah! i forgot that Sadie is a rockstar now! Sadie Killer was it? man she is so cool.

The tour finish and we all went to the beach, Steven insisted that we eat lunch with them since i decline to eat dinner with them last night. Connie have to go home because of her parents so Steven insisted that he walk her home, i think theres a thing going on between Steven and Connie and i sure support it!

After that we went to the Temple.

"Wow, the temple sure looks great than before" i said, looking around and twirling.

"of course, i cleaned it" Pearl said proudly.

I look down at Spinel, she looks calmer now than before at the plaza.

I dont know if Spinel doesnt like humans because everytime someone talk to me, her arms tighten around mine which is actually hurting me, but i didnt tell her that, she just got here yesterday so she still have to adapt but i hope she get over it soon.

"Ill make some omelette! you guys should go upstairs to watch TV!" Steven said to us while he lay down some ingredients to make omellete.
"Sure!" I said and went upstairs with Spinel, i turn on the tv and took the remote as i lay flat on my stomach on Stevens bed, Spinel sat at my back, its fine shes not that heavy anyway.

"What should we watch?" I ask looking up at her. She shrugs.
"I dont know" figures.

"Hmm...oh! hey Steven!" i yelled.

"Yes!?" he yelled back from the kitchen.

"Is there any 'Crying Breakfast Friends' today!?" i yelled again but this time asking, there was a long pause until Steven yelled back.

"Sad to say but there isnt!"

"Awww" i frowned, resting my head on my arm then my cheeks squish on them. I notice two finger on both of the end of my lips pull it upward and making my lips form a smile. I look up at Spinel.

"D-dont be sad, your bestfriend Spinel is here..!" i cant contain it! Oh my god! i quickly hug Spinel by turning around and before she falls i wrap my arms around her then hug her.

" Awww Spinel! your so cute! i could literally kiss you on the cheek right now" i said squishing my cheeks to hers, her cheeks is making a squishing sounds! and her face is redder this time! oh my god its adorable!

"C-come on (y/n) knock it off!" she said giggling. I laugh at her and then she laugh too, we both laugh for no reasons really...i just want to laugh and hear her laugh...huh...thats strange.

We both calm down now as i tried to catch my breath because of laughing. I flinch when I felt Spinel hands crawl up to my back and grab my shoulders, she push me close to her with her head resting on my chest and sitting on my lap.

"Lets stay like this for a while...its..its comfy." She said, i smilled. "Sure" then i patted her head.

I hum a song that makes Spinel gets sleepy. "Huh...weird" Spinel said with a lazy tone. "Hmm?" look down at her. "Your song is...making my eyelids heavy" she said, i giggled at her.
"Well its fine, try closing them then ill keep on singing" i said while i brush her messy pigtails with my fingers.
Her hands tighten its grip from my shoulder. "i dont wanna"

"Why?"

"Because im scared that once i close my eyes and then i open it...your not there" she said, her tears start to flow out of her eyes and soak my shirt.

"Oh Spinel" she scared to lose me huh.
Well i feel the same way.

I held her chin gently and make her look at me. "Remember, i will never leave you nor abandon you, i will always be there for you and forever will be by your side, even if its in a good or bad situation, i will never hurt you or leave you, ill always going to be here....just for you"
I said, Spinel look at me, with those loveable eyes, shes like, she just heard the most wonderful thing in her life.

"Pr-promise?" Spinel ask, her eyes is glistening is hope and such a strong emotion, her hands hold mind and squeeze them, it feels like it will break her if i said no, which i dont plan to say.

"Promise" i said giving a reassuring smile.

After a few minutes Steven shows up.
"Hey (y/n) the omelette is-Oh!...sorry!" he quickly cover his eyes- wait what why?

"Hey Steven, is the omelette done?" i ask, he open a gap from his finger so he can see me, this boy is silly, theres nothing to be embaress of and why is he covering her eyes? im not naked and so does Spinel. "Ah yeah, Pearl actually help me despite her hating foods" he chuckle reaching his nape and scratching it.

"Okay thank you, well be downstairs" i said to him and he nods going back down. I look at Spinel.

"Lets go? im actually hungry right now" i said while chuckling. Spinel nods smilling.

She got off of me and we both went downstairs and eat with Steven since Spinel and the others dont really eat much.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Im crying becus i rewatch SU movie.