Chapter 6

Spinel PoV:

Me and (y/n) are now going for a walk in the beach to visit Steven and the crystal gem. At first she said she will leave me for a few minutes with her mom but i dont want that, i know if she leave she wont come back and ill play that stupid silly game that i spend another thousand years of my time waiting for her to come back...just like Pink.

So insisted by clinging to her body and wrap myself around her, even right now im still clinging to her.

I just want (y/n) to be by my side forever. That is all, how hard is that to be granted?

"Hey Spinel, you can let go of me now" She said looking at me, were already at the temple. I groaned when i pull my arms that is wrap up around her body and unstretching it back to me.
"Thank you" she said.

She knocks on the door and it was opened by Pearl.

"Goodmorning Pearl"

"Oh (y/n) goodmorning, pls come in!" Pearl said as she move aside so we can enter. We got inside and i heard the door shut and Pearl walk past us.

"Wheres Steven?" She ask.

"Oh, his out for a mission with Garnet and later his going to visit the diamonds about Spinel-" i quickly glare at Pearl gritting my teeth.

"Hnn?? what about Spinel?" (y/n) ask.

"I-uh-" Pearl look away at me and (y/n)   sweat forming in her face as i keep on glaring at her, i didnt let (y/n) notice.

Come on Pearl say it and ill tear you apart and shatter you.

Wait a second...Steven is going to talk to the diamonds!? i knew it! i really cant trust this rebels!

"Uhm...(y/n)" I tug her shirt, she look at me. "Yes?"

"Can we go back home? i dont feel well" i said to her with pleading eyes, squeezing her hands which makes a squishy sound. Her eyes flash in confusion.

"B-but we just got here.."

"Pls?" i deeply look at her.

"Uh...okay i quess we could just stay in my house" She said with a small smile and look at Pearl.

"Hey Pearl were leavin' tell Steven i visit" she said as we walk away.

"O-okay...goodbye" Pearl said waving at us, i glare at her, she flinch and looks away.

Ill deal with this later...ill just have my precious (y/n) to be safe then im going to talk with them and especially....Steven....

timeskip-HOUSE

"Spinel?" (y/n) called out so i looked at her. "Yes?"

"Can you -uhm...move a bit...im getting cramped here..." She said, gesturing herself being squished by me and the sofa arm rest. Were just watching this entertainment box that she called...TV, interesting name, yes.

"Hmm...Nope!~" i said i hug her tightly. "Ugh" she let out a small grunt.

I giggled.

Ahh~ (y/n) i know we just met but i already love being by yourside...your always sweet talk and yourself being so oblivious...hah~

Its a waste to lose someone like you, im even so lucky that im this close to you! i bet none of those crystal gems sleep with her while in your arms! or have someone else hug you like i do!

wait...what if..she do? She is close to the crystal gems and almost all of the people in this place so there must be a chance that she did sleep with someone!!

....

no....
no...
no.
no.
no.
no.
no.
No!
NO!

I CANT STAND TO IMAGINE HAVING (Y/N) TO SLEEP WITH SOMEONE ELSE! I SHOULD ALWAYS BE THE ONE IN HER ARMS! I DESERVE HER LOVE! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

"hey hey ow ow ow!" i heard (y/n) whimpered in pain. I realized i was squeezing her to death...oh my god...what is happening to me.

"Spinel? you okay?" she didnt even bother to ask why was i squeezing her to death...instead...she ask if im okay...
Ohh~ (y/n)~...

"(y/n)...go to sleep~" i said in low tone, moving a bit so she can lay down to this soft throne that she called a sofa.
I grab the pillow from the another sofa and put it under her head.

"B-but im not slee-"

"Shhh" i pressed my fingers to her lips to make her shush, i stare at her straigh in the eye. Her eyelids start to get heavier and heavier until she finally close them, i sigh in relief, i lean forward kissing her forehead.
Nope not the lips...not this time...but soon~

Though i didnt know hynotism works on human... i thought it only works on gems. Huh the more you explore the more you know i guess.

Welp! i stand up and walk outside the house leaving (y/n) in her deep slumber.

Dont worry (y/n)...ill be back...im just going to the temple to have a TALK with the crystal gems.

Hahahahaaa~!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

i saw something on the yt that is called yandare so i search it up and use it for this chapter.