Chapter 12

friend Name- (F/N)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Spinel PoV:

Im sittng down to a thing called a 'chair' next to (y/n) and infront of us is a woman who is taller than (y/n). This woman is the enemy people.

I look at this woman, tall figure and i can say she's like a jasper, i come with (y/n) because i have to protect her from woman like...like...this.

Feels like this woman is going to be a big clod with my relaitionship with (y/n).

Dont worry me, ill just have to wait, if she is really an enemy...ill take her down.

We've been sitting here and waiting for the pizza that this woman ordered, (y/n) tried to have a conversation with her but i didnt let her, with some sneaky moves i always  cut her off or do something funny infront of her, but i know my tricks wouldnt last, so i have to think of a plan.

"Yo (f/n) here's your order" the waitress said who as known to be Kiki, she lay down the pizza and walk away.

The woman starts to ear and so did (y/n). "So..." (y/n) started, i look at her.

"(Bf/n) when will the project start?" She ask, project? What project is she talking about? I...i want to know.

"Oh tomorrow actually, thats why i invited you tonight and also tomorrow, i cant handle all those paperworks y'know" the woman said taking a bite from the pizza.

"Paperworks?" I ask (y/n) looking at her, she look at me while theres a cheese stuck on ger lips connected to the pizza when she took a bite. This is cute.

"You see Spinel, i got a job last week when you were with Steven, y'know, humans need job for there everyday life, paying and all, and i happen to have the most bussiest job in the town....haha lucky me" she chuckled weakly then goes back talking to the woman.

I know what job is, i have...i mean i had one back when i was in the homeworld, but (y/n) have a job...she have a job..a job...that means...she have a job...then? Have a job...she...job..have...uh...

Oh... she have a job that means she wont...have time....for me...dont have time for ME!?

"So, i'll just arrange the schedule of the employee's work tomorrow" (y/n) said standing up, i look up confuse, they dont talkin'? Yay!

"Okay sounds good to me" said the woman standing up too.

"Yay! Going home!" I said in cheer, Finally! I have (y/n) all by myself tonight! We will have so much to talk about!-

"Hey wanna hang out for a bit more?" The woman said when i was about to cling in (y/n)'s arm, what did she just say?

"Oh-sure, maybe a few more minutes wont hurt" she said smiling cheaply, i look at the woman then to her, oh in the name of the earth, NO.

"(Y/n)" i called her, she turn to me.

"Hmm?"

"I wanna go home" i said to her.

"Okay, you can go now" she said smiling at me while she arrange her things. Is she shooing me away!?

"I want to go home with you" i said

"B-but Spinel, it would make (f/n) feel bad if i dont hang out with her" she whispered to me, so, she care about her more than me now huh! Well lookie lookie!

"So, shes more important than me?" I ask her crossing my arms giving her a angry look. She look at me in disbelief.

"Spinel no- your more important than her...okay look-it would only take a few minutes" i look at her with a furrow eyebrow.

"A minute you say, maybe, with those minute you could have gone off far with her! Leaving me behind!...abandoning me!?" I said pointing at myself and yelling at her. I feel myself about to cry. AGAIN.

"Spinel" she look at me witha shock but questionable look.

"Uhm" the woman spoke awkwardly.

"Im sorry (f/n) i think i cant hang out with right now" she said with an apologetic voice while smiling at that woman.

"N-no its fine...its fine" she said, i notice her face is frowning a bit.
Well who cares!? None!

"I-im really sorry, maybe tomorrow after work?" (Y/n) said and that woman face just turn that frown upside down.

....

"*angry cute storming off noises of a gem*"

"Sp-spinel!" I heard (y/n) from behind me, i hate this! I hate that she cared for others than me! I hate it when she's going to be busy! I hate it when she smiles lovely to others than me! I hate it when everyone loves her! I have this planet, this is stupid! I hate that woman! I hate the pizza it sucks!  I hate it! I hate it! I hate it all! I hate (y/n)!

"Spinel! C-come on! Stop walking so fast with those stretchy legs of yours!"
I heard (y/n) from behind, im so mad at her im gonna walk faster!

"Spinel!" She yelled, i keep walking ignoring her.

I finally stop infront of her house, i went inside and notice her mom isnt her yet, probably at work too.

I look behind me and i saw (y/n) running and panting, i immedietly closed the screen door, i dont know im just so mad i wanted too.

"S-spinel!? Why did you lock the door!?" She ask, her breath became heavy because of the running she did.

"..." i glared at her then turn around.

"Wa-wait! Spinel! Come on! Lets talk!" She said lightly banging the screen, i stop and turn to her.

Ugh...what am i doing...

I walk towards the door then open it letting a sweaty (y/n) inside.

I walk to the living room then sat down, (y/n) did the same and sat on the other side infront of me

"S-spinel...whats wrong with you today? You werent like this yesterday" she said taking off her shoes, i sigh then look away.

"Spinel come on talk to me" she said, getting off the sofa then crawl towards me, her chin resting on my knee. I blushed

Ugh stop it (y/n)! Now your making me feel weird!

I want to be mad at you!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I have a classmate who also watch SU the movie and we were both arguing about something.

We want to draw nsfw about spinel and i wanted a crystal gem character but he said he want Pink diamond.

And i was like, dude! Why!? No! U Stupid! Ignorant! Outdated! You dumb bro!? You son of a expired rotting food! Ugh! OCH! no no no no! You dense mother-

And so on.

So in the comments i would like to have your votes

Pink diamond or the crystal gems chracter.

If you did choose CG then who?

Anyway thank u.