Chapter 10

Spinel PoV:

I lead (y/n) inside one of the ferris wheel ride, i let her in first and i went in too.

A guys close the door for us, we sat down facing each other, the ride starts and we start to move, her hand quickly hold mine and squeeze it, i look at her face and saw her trembling.

"Hey, its alright" i said to her, she look  at me straigh in the eye, she nods "okay..." smilling timidly.

I sigh in relief and rest my head on her shoulder, i look at our hands that is interwined and smile.

Okay she is squeezing it a bit to much but no biggie!

The ride suddenly stop, she flinch and her grip just got a little more tighter this time, if i have bone then shes about to break it.

I gotta have make (y/n) calm down...

Oh look...

"Hey (y/n)...look" i said to her pointing outside the window.

"Oh gosh.."

Her eyes glitter in the view, you can see the ocean and moon glittering on us, the glow from the moon shows the more beauty of beach city.

"Wow" she breath out.

I grin and slowly stand up.

"Wh-what are you doing?!" She exclaimed nervously while her hands still holding mine.

"..." i didnt answer her, instead i smiled and sit on the chair and face her. She still hasnt let go of my hand.

"Oh" she said and laugh embaressly.

"I didnt know your afraid of heights" i said chuckling.

"We-well, you didnt ask" she said looking away. "W-why did you bring me here anyway?" She ask.

I gulp down, okay Spinel you just gotta tell her how you feel, this is not hard! I rode a giant injector like a broom so this kind of thing is not a challenge! I stand for 6000 years!

"(Y/n)...uhm..you see" oh son of a stars just spit it out!

"Hmm?" Her helt tilted and look at ke in confusion.

"U-uhm..." oh my god Spinel!!!

"Yes?"

"Uhh...." uhhh...

"Spinel?"

"I-i-...i-!"

"?"

"I--i-i-i-i--l-l-lo-lov-love-y-you!" Yes finally!

"What? You stammer to much i didnt understand it" she said smilling.

"I-i said...i said i lo-love you!" 

"Oh! I-i love you too Spinel!" Wait what!?

"Y-you do!?" I said to her with glee, my eyes shine in enjoyment.

"Why wouldnt i? Your my bestfriend!"
Oh...ohh...

"N-no i mean love 'love'! You! I mean! I wanna sleep with you! Eat with you! Watch TV with you! prank Steven with you! Hug you! Uhm...kiss you!"
I covered my mouth after saying that.

Oh my stars, i just said that.

"Oh-oh Spinel! Haha! Oh you!" She quickly bring me close to her and hug me.

"Were going to do those things you said! Even the kiss! After all your my bestfriend, well now with a kiss then i guess bestfriends with benefits!"

Wow that kind of...hurt me, ouch wait a second let me hold back my tears.
Okay it wont.

"Spi-spinel?! Wh-why are you crying?"
She ask holding both of my cheeks, it squeeks when she did that.

"I-its nothing! Yeah..." of course im just your bestfriend, i should have known...thats what she treat me ever since our first meeting. JUST A FREAKING BESTFRIEND...

IM JUST A BESTFRIEND! NO! I-I CANT HAVE THAT AS AN ANSWER! NO!
IM WORTHY MORE THAN A BESTFRIEND! WAIT?! DOES SHE LIKE SOMEBODY ELSE!? IS THAT WHY IM JUST A BESTFRIEND TO HER!? IS THAT THE REASON!? IM GOING TO FIND THAT PERSON WHOS GOING BETWEEN (Y/N) AND I RELAITIONSHIP! AND IF I FOUND THEN ILL-!

"Spinel? A-are you okay?" I snap out of it once i heard (y/n) angelic but clueless tone. OH (Y/N) look what you did to me~

"Ye-yes, im okay, cupcake~" i said standing up smiling.

"O-okay? Cupcake? Thats new Spinel"
She chuckled. I grinned.

"Oh well you get better used to it baby~" i said leaning down to her, her face gets farther as i get closer.

"O-okay" she said looking away, blushing. "Spinel you are so weird today, you were just gone for 1 week with the gems and now your acting like this, is that a gem thing? I just wonder" She said scooting more further away.

"Yeah...me too...i wonder why" i said smirking.

The ride finally ends and (y/n) have to go home, i didnt come with her for now because a part of me is hurt and i have to talk to the crystal gems.
She did plead but i have to resist her for now.

I want (y/n) to realize my love, and the crystal gems way is not working so ill use my way.

Dont worry (y/n) you will realise i love your more than Homewolrd or more than anything.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Editted.

Yo, hi, all kinds of greetings to you boboos

How was your day?