Ch.10 Baking Mess

*Shinso POV*

        Denki and I had arrived back at the dorms and began setting everything up to bake. He came behind me and hugged me and I looked at him confused. "Thank you for doing this with me." He said softly. I turned around smiling, and kissed his forehead. "Anything for you." I said and he just hugged me tighter. We both released and began baking. He was working on the vanilla cake and I was taking care of the chocolate.  "Shinso guess what." Denki said. "What's up?" I replied. "I think we should watch a movie, eat this cake, and cuddle tonight." He said smiling excitingly. "I thought I told you no more cuddles." I teased. Denki then started pouting at my statement. "Fine I'll go get cuddles from Kirishima." Denki said. It was me who was now pouting, and Denki just looked annoyed. "No your not aloud." I said frowning. "You did this to yourself." Denki stated sternly. I was really upset now and my possessive side started coming out. "I said no!' I shouted. Denki flinched and I just realized what I did. "D-Denki?" I questioned. He wasn't going to respond and thats when Deku and Todoroki came down. "What happened?" Deku asked rushing over, and Todoroki following behind him. "I yelled at him on accident." I said a single tear escaping my eye. "We can finish the cakes you take him to your guys room." Todoroki said and I nodded picking Denki up.

*Denki POV*

           I woke up in my room and looked around for Shinso. He wasn't there. I frowned but got up and went to his room. He was curled up playing with his hang nail. I slowly and quietly made my way over to him. I crawled in front of him and he looked shocked. He didn't wrap my arms around me or anything, he just stayed staring at the ceiling now. I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him. "I'm sorry." He said now tearing up. "For what?" "Hurting you." He replied. "You could hurt me over and over again but I'll always love you." I said. We were looking into each others eyes and then he kissed me. We didn't release our locked lips until we both needed air. "Can I please have those cuddles now?" I asked causing us both to giggle.