Ch.8

*Shinso POV*

    ....And then when we all looked out the window Bakugou and Todoroki were fighting. I then looked over and saw Midoriya on the hard concrete floor laying there unconscious. There was yelling but we couldn't make out what they were saying from inside. All the sudden Denki rushes out of the classroom and Iida rushed out to. I ran after them and soon everyone was outside. "BREAK IT UP YOU GUYS! MIDORIYA ISN'T EVEN BREATHING CAUSE OF YOU!" Denki yelled. Both the boys stopped and stared astonished at what they'd just heard. "Iida call Aizawa or recovery girl asap!" Denki said. He sat Midoriya up and he coughed out blood. He started breathing but it was very slow and you could tell it hurt his chest. Soon enough recovery girl and Aizawa were out here. Denki helped recovery girl move Midoriya to the nurses office and Aizawa sent everyone back to class. Todoroki and Bakugou of course where dragged off by Aizawa to the principals office. I waited in the teacher less classroom for Denki to get back because quit frankly I didn't want to talk to anybody else at this time.

*Denki POV*

         I got Midoriya to recovery girl and she gave me a slip for class saying It's okay I'm late. I headed back to class and passed Todoroki and Bakugou on the way. Todoroki looked more depressed and Bakugou just looked angrier then usual when he fights Todoroki. I just scurried back to class. The door opened and everybody looked at me as if scared it'd be a teacher. I put my pass from recovery girl on the teachers desk and went to my normal seat by Shinso. "Hey, how is he?" Shinso asked. "He isn't good at the moment but recovery girl said she'd be able to help him." I replied. Shinso nodded and It went quiet for a moment till I said, "Want to help me bake when we go back to the dorms?" "Sure but what for?" Shinso asked. "For no reason other then it sounds fun." I replied smiling widely causing Shinso to nod and giggle. "Have you ever baked before?" Shinso asked. "Nope never once have even touched cake batter in my life." I said smiling. 'This will be fun.' I thought.