Surprise

I look like the chick in the picture

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

My POV

I woke up and went to wake up Solé but she wasn't there. I saw a note sitting on my desk. It said, "Hey sorry I left early but my mom called me to do chores and she had a surprise if I did them. I'm so sorry!!" I shrugged it off and went downstairs to make breakfast for Cameron and I. A couple minutes later he is walking down the stairs towards me. He hugs me from behind and says, "Good morning." "Good morning." "Whatcha makin'?" "Waffles. Want some?" "Yes." So I put a waffle on the two plates I had, got the butter and syrup, and got the forks and knives for us then we ate. After we finished eating I said, "I'm going to the park ok?" "Ok get back safely." So I went upstairs got dressed in Jean shorts, a tank top and tennis shoes and went to the park. When I got there I sat on a bench and thought. Thought about that could happen the next day, thought about what would it be like to be some one people liked and didn't bully. 'That won't ever happen but u never know.' I walked home and took a nap. I woke up after what seemed like forever and checked the time. 'OMG I slept until 6 in the fudging MORNING!!!!!!' I got up and quickly ran to my room to get ready and shower for school 'crap crap crap' was the only thing running in my mind. So I took a shower and got dressed and noticed Cameron wasn't there. 'Oh well I got to go' I went outside and got into my red mustang and drove to school to save time. When I got there I opened my car door and slowly walked into school with my hood on. Every time I walk these halls I get called the same names. Freak, idiot, stupid, bitch, fat, ugly, etc., and my best friend started to hang out with the populars. And I was completely alone.

<|~~~~~~Time-skip~~~~~|>

After school I drove home and parked in the driveway. When I got out and closed the door I lingered for a minute and just realized Jacob wasn't there. I decided I would check on him. I went to his house next door and knocked there was no answer so I used my spare key he gave me. I saw him bundled up in blankets and he looked sick. "Jacob are you okay?" "No, can you get me my medicine?" "Yeah sure, where is it?" "In the bathroom." I got his medicine and went to get water from the kitchen and brought it back to him. I have him the pills and water. "Thanks *sniffles*" "It's fine. I'll be right back." I went to get a rag from the bathroom and made it damp. I brought it back to living room and put it on his forehead and I said, "I'll check up on you tomorrow ok?" "ok." and left. Saw someone walking towards me and he looked familiar. I squinted to get a better look and saw it was Owen, my ex.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

I wonder what will happen in the next chapter...