The Sleepover

Cameron's POV

I woke up and almost forgot I fell asleep in Broken's bed. I saw her fast asleep right next to me. 'She looks so cute when she's sleeping' I thought.

My POV

I felt like someone was staring at me. I yawned and turned around to see Cameron and almost forgot he slept here. "Good morning." "Morning. I'm gonna take a shower and get ready for church. Then you can after me ok?" "Ok." I pulled the blankets off of me and went to get my clothes. Then I went to the bathroom and got a towel and started running the water. I then got undressed and took my shower. After 10 minutes I got dressed in a knee-length black dress that's flowing from the waist and purple flip-flops. I put my hair in a low bun and dried my hair once I was done I took it out and my hair was wavy. I didn't put make up on because no one should and EVERYONE is beautiful. Then Cameron took a shower and came out wearing a lightly stripped, baby blue and white long sleeved, buttoned up shirt and black pants with fancy shoes. "You ready?" "Yeah," he said then we went downstairs and I locked the front door on our way out. Then we got into the car and drove off.

<|~~Awesome Time-skip~~|>

After church we went to the park. After a while my friend, Solé, called wanting to have a sleepover so I said sure and hung up. "Who was that?" "Oh it was Solé. She wants to have a sleep over with me and you if you want to, that is..." " It's fine with me." "Ok let's go home then." After we got home, I texted her saying to come over.

Me: hey come over
Solé: okay I'll be there in 10 minutes.
Me: okay

10 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it," Cameron said. "Oh okay." Then Solé jumped on top of me yelling "YEET!" "Solé get off!" "Ok. Let's get this sleepover started!!!" "Sure wanna watch a movie?" "Yeah how about a scary one?" "Yes!" "Sure."

<|~~~~~Time-skip~~~~~~|>

In the middle of the movie, Solé was behind the couch, Cameron went upstairs to go to bed, and me, well, I was laughing my butt off 'cause people in scary movies are so stupid and 'cause Solé is shaking so bad out of fear. After the movie, we went upstairs into my bed room where Cameron was asleep. She slept on the floor and I got into bed and snuggled up to Cameron and had a fun and somewhat peaceful night.

My Lonely Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें