Forever and always Ch. 26 ~END~

~20 years later~

Seto shook his son's shoulder. 

"Hunter! Get up you're going to be late!" Hunter opened his bright blue eyes and sat up, messing with his brown hair. 

"Ugh. What time is it?" "7:20." Hunter's eyes widened and he flung himself out of bed, quite literally. "I'M LATE!!!" He yelled as he threw on clothes and Seto went downstairs and made him toast with chocolate spread, handing it to Hunter as he ran downstairs, grabbed his bag and breakfast and left. Seto sighs softly and smiled as he watched his son run down to the bus stop and start talking with his best friend Vince, who had gotten there only minutes before Hunter. 

Brice stumbled out of bed and downstairs, where he saw his husband happily drinking tea. Brice smiled and hugged him from behind, nuzziling his shoulder. Seto sighed in content and let his husband hold him. 

"Hunter at school?" The blond asked. 

"Mmhmm." The brunette answered.

"Good." Brice said, yawning. The two sat in comfortable silence for a while before Seto set his cup down and turned in Brice's grip.

"Forever and always?"

The blond smiled and pulled Seto into a tight hug.

"Forever and always~"

~END~

This is the end of this story. I know 26 is a strange number to leave it off on but I figured you guys would be happy with it anyway. 

This story wasn't exactly what I planned. A lot of chapters where random and made up on the spot. 

Still, I hope you have all enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it. 

Thank you all for sticking around through this. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Bye.