Seto's house Ch. 7

~Seto's POV~

We drove over to my house in a few minutes. I got out of Brice's car and looked up at the building, frowning. I felt Brice take my hand and give it a gentle squeeze. I look over at him and he smiled. I smiled back and started walking to the door, still holding Brice's hand. I hated this place so much. I opened the door and walked inside. Brice cringed at the intense smell of alcholhol that seemed to stain this house. I lead him upstairs, wanting to get this done as soon as possible. I walked into my room and started packing the few clothes I had while Brice looked around.

~Brice's POV~ ((I RAN OUT OF IDEAS SO POV CHANGE))

Seto's room was a complete disaster. He had very few clothes. A Poster of some band hung on the wall with only one nail to hang it up. A poorly made desk with a few books scattered around the room. Also a mysterious blood stain on the carpet (Which I decided not to question at the moment) He started packing the few clothes he had and I frowned.

"Something wrong?" He asked. I shook my head lightly.

"Nah. Just... I don't get how a parent could ever think of abusing their child." I said, looking down. Seto stayed quiet.

"....I really don't know either." He said. I walked over and took his hand.

"Let's get this done quick okay?" He nodded and started packing again with me helping. After a little while, seto had all his things and ready to go.

"Oh! I almost forgot!' He ran back up the stairs and into a different room. I ran up after him and walked in. Seto was standing in front of a large mirror. I looked around the room. I looked like a woman's room. Seto opened up what looked like a jewlery box and took out a heart shaped locket. He opened it up and smiled. I walked up behind him and looked at the two pictures. One looked like Seto when he was little. Aww. Even as a kid he was adorable. The other one was a woman who looked a lot like Seto. She had long brown hair and warm, inviting brown eyes, and a beautiful wide smile. This had to have been Seto's mother.

Well at least I know where his looks came from.

He slipped the necklace into his pocket and started walking away. "There. I just wanted to get that before we left." I nodded and grabbed his bag, following him back to the car. We got in and I drove away from the house, Seto looking a bit sad. I took his hand but kept my eyes on the road.

"Don't worry Seto. There's nothing you need to worry about."

Boy was I wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SORRY I KNOW IT'S SHORT JUST DON'T YELL AT ME