TREEEEEESSSSSS Ch. 19

Yeahhhhh......

~Brice's POV~

The next day, I went job hunting, preferably something that involves art. I looked through newspapers, internet sites, and even craigslist while Seto had gone out somewhere, although he wouldn't tell me where. I always worry about Seto being alone, but today he said Isa was going to go with him, wherever he was going. I may not know Isa, but she seems cool and if Seto trusts her then I guess I do too. She actually seems like one of those people that would be overprotective of her friends.

I circled jobs that I'd go to interviews for. I called the places and set up interviews with them whenever I could come. I'd start my first interview tomorrow. I sighed and collapsed on the couch. Who knew job hunting could be so

exhausting? I laid there for a long time before the door flew open and Seto and Isa walked it.

"I'm serious! They're fucking creepy! Like seriously! They're just there looming above us!!!"

"Isa, they're trees. They can't hurt you. Well, voluntarily anyway." Seto said, setting down a large paper bag. I could barely see inside and I could see that it was full of books. I smiled. That's just like Seto to but a gigantic bag of books.

"YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, MAN!!! THEY DONT DO ANYTHING!! THEY JUST SIT THERE!!!!!" Seto waved his hand aside.

"Alright, alright. Crazy...."

"Crazy people do not know they are crazy. I know I am crazy therefor I am not crazy. Isn't that crazy?"

"Did you just..."

"Yep." Isa walked in smirking at her joke. She plopped down on the floor and waved slightly. "Hey Brice."

"Hiya." Seto walked over and hit my shoulder gently.

"Sit up." I sat up so he could sit down on the couch. As soon as he did however, I rested my head in his lap. He just rolled his eyes and smiled, running a hand through my hair.

"So how did the job hunt go?" He asked, looking down at me. I sighed.

"My first interview is tomorrow."

"Seto found a job at the library. I swear Seto you're so boring!" Isa said. Seto glared her and huffed.

"I like to read. That doesn't make me boring."

"Yes it does!"

"Then why do you hang out with me if I'm boring?"

"....."

I chuckled turning my attention more or less to the Tv, which was playing the Big Bang theory. After a minute, Isa stood and left, leaving Seto and I alone. I turned on my other side and wrapped my arms around Seto's torso, burying my nose into his stomach. Seto sighed in content and put a hand on my back, running his hand up and down my spine. After a minute of this, I shifted and pulled him down so I was spooning him. He snuggled into me, watching the TV.

Seto turned in my grip and wrapped his arms around my neck, cuddling closer to me. I ran my hand through his hair. I still have so many questions to ask him. Like how he became a sorcerer. Or if he was born with the magic.

Will you marry me?

My eyes widened a bit as that random little thought ran through me head. Would Seto and I get married someday? I guess someday but... How would we even do that? I suppose I would be the one to propose, but I don't want it so be a lame proposal. I'd have to do something different and unique. But would Seto want it that way? Would he prefer something more traditional? Or something crazy and out of the blue? Or would he want it to just be the two of us alone? Or somewhere public? Nah. Seto is one of those people that hate public places. Maybe a picnic or some place in the woods in the fall. What am I saying?! I'm planning on marrying him soon! Well, maybe. No! And I don't want to marry Seto is he's not ready. And besides, we're only 18 and still living in a crappy apartment. I guess the first step: move. If we save up, we can move into a house somewhere. That'd be nice, living in a house, married to Seto, maybe even with kids....

I'm thinking to far ahead.

It'd still be nice.

~END~

Wooooooooooooooooooooo