I'm here now Ch. 16

Omg hi

I'm here.

Sup

~Brice's POV~

I paced back and forth in my living room, thinking hard. Where could Seto be? The police aren't being much help and honestly, I want to the the one to find him. Not some random police officer who happened to look in the right place. Not that I don't appreciate the police's help, but I feel as if they aren't even trying. Think Brice think! ((That reminds me of Jimmy Neutron xD Think think THHHIIIIINNNKKKKK))

I paced faster, going back and forth on the soft carpet.

It hit me like a ton of bricks. No not bricks. More like a cinderblock falling from the sky.

Seto's dad.

I facepalmed. Seto's been living with me for so long I complete forgot about his dad! WOW I feel like an idiot. I grab my keys from the counter and run out the door in a flash. I ran down to my car, throwing open the door and driving off in the direction of Seto's old house.

I reached his neighborhood and started driving slower, and trying to remember which house it was. I saw it a little ways down the street and I stopped. If his dad was there or came home while I was in there, I defiantly don't need him getting suspicious of a random car by his house. I parked in the road and got out, running the short distance to the house.

It looked the same as the last time we were here. The outside walls were cracked and in dire need of a new paint job. Some of the windows were even cracked a little. The shackles were dark blue, some missing from the roof. The house overall just looked sad and forgotten. I walked up to the old, dark wood door. It surprisingly wasn't locked. I walked straight in and after determining that no one was here, I yelled out.

"Seto!?!?" I screamed, being silent after and waiting for some kind of response.

I heard it. It was faint and hard to hear but it was there. He's here.

I walked closer to where the sound came from.

"Seto?!" I called again, now listening more closely.

"Bric-" it's was faint but it was defiantly Seto. I followed the sound and eventually stumbled upon a door. It was iron and heavy but I pushed it open, adrenaline and hope pumping through my veins. When I opened the door, there was a long staircase leading downward.

"Seto....?" I ask to seemingly no one.

"Brice!" It was Seto. I bounded down the steps, nearly tripping and falling down. I got to the bottom and what I saw broke my heart.

Seto was chained to a wall, tears keeling down his face. There were blood stains on the shackles and a bit on his wrists. I ran forward, dropping down to my knees in front of him.

"Seto! Oh Seto thank God I found you!" I said. I took his face into my hands and examined him, looking for bruises or cuts but mostly staring into his eyes.

"B-Brice! I was starting to get worried." His voice cracked and he started to cry. I wiped away the tears gently and placed gentle kisses all over his face.

"Don't worry Seto. I'm going to get you out of here but first you have to tell me, where does your father keep his keys?" I ask.

"H-he keeps the keys to the shackles in the middle drawer in the kitchen." I nodded, standing back up.

"I'll go get the keys. I'll be right back okay?"

"Y-you'll be right back? Promise?"

"Promise." I smiles at him before bounding up the steps and into the kitchen. I opened the drawer and started digging around the random crap. I grabbed the keys and ran back down to Seto, quickly unlocking the handcuffs.

As soon as they were off, Seto threw his arms around my neck and hugged me tight, crying into my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him close and letting a few silent tears fall.

"Seto. I love you, so much. Don't EVER leave me like that again." I said, my voice wavering a little at the end.

"I-I won't!" He said, holding onto me a little tighter. He sat there for who knows how long, hugging and occasionally kissing one another.

"Brice, can we leave now?" he asked, looking up at me and pleading silently. I nodded. I stood up, picking up Seto bridal style and started walking up the stairs. He blushed and help his arms around my neck. My lips cracked into a smile.

Still as cute as ever.

I carried him out of the house and down to my car where I gently say him down in the passenger seat.

I drove away from the house of horrors and started driving back to our apartment. Seto leaned over and rested his head on my shoulder.

There is no way in hell I'm letting this boy out my sight ever again. I don't care what it takes but I'm going to keep him safe. No matter what.

~END~

Yey happy ending! Or is it~? Muhahahahahhah!!!