[■] 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 [■]

Question Submitted From: JSNsupernova
Hey everyone, do you know da way?

Answer:

.

.

.

.

.

"Wha??"

Question Submitted From: Fnaf5205
How old is y/n

Answer:

Look back in the last chapter. This question was already answered there.

Question Submitted From: Gryffinpuff980
What does Y/N think of Cuphead and Mugman?

Answer:

[Y/n] hums in thought and taps her chin before shrugging. "They're alright I guess. Though, Cupheads pranks can get pretty annoying and are a bit too... immature for my tastes..."

Question Submitted From: lilmarshmellow12
Devil and Dice, how do you know so much about y/n? Does she keep things to herself, or tell the staff or something,

Answer:

Dice looks away and scratches his temple while the Devil only mutters things under his breath as he continues to sort through his paperwork.

"Well... the thing about [Y/n] is not that she doesn't open up, it's just that she doesn't talk a whole lot... in general."

The Devil waved his hand dismissively. "Of course we know things about her. We're her 'parents' after all."

.

.

.

"Well... some things we know about, at least..."

Question Submitted From: Gryffindor450
How is Y/N's relationship with the staff? And who does she like the most?

Answer:

[Y/n] shrugs and looks up from her book. "They're all fine. And about a 'favorite'... hm..."

Unaware to the girl, the entire staff (including Cuphead, Mugman, Dice and Devil), was leaning against the door to her bedroom to listen in and see what her answer would be.

.

.

.

"Don't have one."

THUMP!

[Y/n] blinked and looked over to her door, wondering what the heck that sound was, before humming and shrugging her shoulders. She turned back to her book, but had a small smirk on her face.

Heh. Like she was ever gonna tell them who her favorite was.