[■] 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 [■]

Question Submitted From: -FL4KYY
Question: how old is bendy and what does he think of (Y/N)?

Answer:

"I . . . I was created eight years ago, so . . . I'm eight years old, I guess . . ." The little ink demon kicked away some nonexistent dirt and then proceeded to shyly take [Y/n]'s hand into his own; hiding his face behind his sweater to ensure that no one would be able to see just how flustered he was as he slowly answered:

"And . . . I like [Y/n] . . . a lot . . ."

Question Submitted From: -NovaJuniper-
To everyone in the casino: I'm pretty sure this won't work... Buuuuut.. *Yells Loudly* EVERYBODY DO THE F L O P-

Answer:

From outside the Devil's office - where the Devil, King Dice, [Y/n], and Bendy were currently sat - the sound of various bodies falling to the floor was heard, followed by distressed and pained cries.

King Dice sighed in disappointment.

Question Submitted From: emmaks101
To Bendy: What is your favorite thing to do?

Answer:

Nervously, with an embarrased hue covering his features, Bendy shyly held up a very detailed drawing of [Y/n], who looked to be simply enjoying a cup of tea.

"I like drawing and hanging out with [Y/n] a lot . . ."

Question Submitted From: CupheadMugmanLover
Bendy! Why were you drawing the ink machine? Also does this take place after the game events (like casino cups takes place 3 years after the events of the ending of the game) or is it before Henry comes back? Haven't ever played BATIM so sorry if I got some details wrong.

Answer:

"A-Alice said that it would be able to help us . . ." Bendy shuttered, wrapping his arms around himself as an image of his older sister's ruined face flashed before his very eyes.

"She . . . she said that . . . that it would be able to make her feel better again! But . . ." Bendy's breath suddenly hitched, and before the poor ink demon knew it, he was hyperventilating.

"It . . . it was so terrible! She just - she grabbed Boris, and she strapped him to a table, and-" A strangled sounding cry escaped the little demon's lips, and he fell to the floor, still hugging himself as he began to loudly sob.

"I . . . I don't wanna go back!" he cried. "Please . . . don't make me go back!"

Silently, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around Bendy's neck, and the child didn't even hesitate to let himself melt into his best friend's embrace as she rubbed soothing circles on his back, whispering calming words into his ears.

[Y/n] was going to find out who the hell did this to her friend, and she was going to repay that injustice back a thousand times over.

Question Submitted From: GiannaDAIesandro
Can bendy and (y/n) be adults for a day?

Answer:

"No," [Y/n] deadpanned, "We'll grow up on our own."

Question Submitted From: girl_Blitzo
Do you know anyone named Chara if ya'll do look at cuphead and Chara and don't tell me that they look exactly the same cuz they literally do!!!

Answer:

"W-what . . .?" Cuphead squinted down at the picture that had been given to him in confusion, for the contents of the photo held what looked to be the image of a young child with short, brown hair, red eyes, and rosy cheeks.