[◇] 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘 [♤]

Question Submitted From: Anonymous
So Cuphead, you seem like the type to enjoy a good prank... have you ever gotten a good prank over on anyone else else in the casino?

Answer:

"Hah! You would think I'm responsible enough to not prank people on people in charge who already hate me..." Cuphead said with a laugh.

"No one would think that." Both Mugman and [Y/n] deadpanned.

"But ya know, when the moment strikes, I just can't help myself." Cuphead said, chuckling as he thought back to the time he hung up posters that said 'no smoking' around Mr. Wheezy. Mugman opens his mouth to say something, only to be cut off by Cuphead as the brother in red sends Mugs the stink eye. "Ah! And shut up Mugs, you were on with one of 'em!" Cuphead told the brother in blue as he recalled the time they dressed up a yellow ball to look like a female 8-ball to mess with Mangosteen.

Cuphead then chuckled nervously. "I, uh, I actually got caught once..." He said slowly, recalling when Chips caught the cup in red gluing one of the Mr. Chimes' cympals, so that they would get stuck once he began to play them. Cuphead then laughs. "But he ended up joining in on it! (I think it was some personal grudge.)" Cuphead whispered the last part once he remembered the smug expression on Chips' face when they saw Mr. Chimes struggling to play his beloved instrument.

"I would never cross the line though. Even-" Cuphead was cut off by Mugman saying in a blank voice, with a deadpanned expression on his face:

"You glued a Bible to the Devil's desk."

Cuphead frowned and looked over to his brother, narrowing his eyes. "My question, Mugs. Also, didn't ya end up removing it?" Cuphead asked his brother, slight annoyance in his tone.

"No, actually." Mugman responded, surprising his brother.

"Wait, really?" Cuphead questioned with wide eyes as he turned to face his brother, who in return looked away; the same blank expression on his face.

"Yeah, the glue was too strong. King Dice walked in on me tryin' to take it off. He couldn't do it either so we had to sneak it out the back with the entire desk..." Mugman cringes slightly as he recalls the last bits of the story: remembering how he was trying to pay for the new desk while Dice literally held a gun to the poor carpenter's head, demanding that he make a new desk; for free. "We had to 'order' one to be made and look exactly the same. And then sneak it in all the way back in." Mugman finished.

Cuphead looked at his brother nervously and chuckled, well, nervously. "... Ah... Ya didn't tell him I did it... did ya?" Cuphead asked with a nervous grin.

Mugman shrugged and looked away. "Oh, please. It was obvious." The brother in blue said carelessly before looking back over to his brother and saying, "He said there's a special torcher chamber in Hell waiting for ya when ya die..."

[ Cuphead.EXE has crashed ]

~ L A T E R ~

Cuphead is now standing in the middle of some room praying to God with absolute fear and horror in his eyes.

"GOOD LORD IN HEAVEN PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS I DON'T WANNA GO TO HELL PLEASE I-"

In the hallway, hiding behind the wall of the room Cuphead in praying in, the snickers of Mugman and King Dice can be heard.

"HE SAID THERE'S A SPECIAL TORCHER CHAMBER IN HELL FOR ME I DON'T WANNA GO TO HELL PLEASE LORD-"

Mugman laughs as he looks at the viewer(s), King Dice standing next to him with his hand over his mouth to muffle his laughter. "That whole story with Boss' desk and stuff... WE MADE IT UP! We actually managed to get the Bible off!" Mugman and Dice continued to laugh when-