Chapter 2

So I've gotten about 30 reads so far, thanks guys :)

If you're reading it, don't forget to vote it, comment, leave me your thoughts and of course, share it! Tell your friends about it!

Last chapter nothing much happend, this chapter you're introduced to a couple new people and things start to take shape! Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------

New Character:

Claudia: Claudia has been good friends with Alli since the start of high school. But recently, Claudia has changed. She’s hanging out with other people, and her personality has turned into what she said she would never be. Claudia is the popular girl in the school. What she wants, she gets. No one argues with her. She’s got (dyed) dark brown hair with golden blonde highlights and piercing blue eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Jai’s POV*

I arrived at school with my twin brother, Luke. It’s our first day at this new school. The head of school greeted us as we said goodbye to our mum and big brother, Beau.

“Hope you guys have fun” Beau says, sarcastically. Luke and I just roll our eyes.

We’re given a school diary and a map of the school – not that it’s very helpful. First the head of school, Mr. Blue, took Luke to his class and then I’m led to mine. On the way there I notice a girl who looks like she’s in my year, walking quickly past us. I think she was late to class. She had light blonde hair, tied up in a ponytail that swayed side to side. I didn’t manage to get a good look at her face, but from what I could tell, she was pretty cute. I think I’m gonna like this school.

When we arrived at the class I scanned the room, looking at all the unfamiliar faces – except one. It was the girl that rushed past me in the hallways.

“Hi, I’m Ms. Paint.” The teacher says to me, “it’s great to have you as a new addition to our history class. I’m sure you’ll settle in nicely. Do you care to introduce yourself?”

“Uh, I’m Jai… Jai Brooks.” I say. I mean what more can I say?

“It’s lovely to meet you, Jai. Now, I do think we have one spare seat in here” Ms. Paint says, looking around the room, “Oh yes, right there, next to Alli.” She points to the girl I saw in the hall.

This is perfect. First day of school and I get to sit next to the cute girl. Score!

*Alli’s POV*

“I think that’s the new guy” my friend Claudia, whispers to me.

A boy with nice, dark brown hair and a perfectly placed, yet still messy, side swept fringe enters the room. His eyes sparkle as the light shines onto him and his face breaks into a smile. He’s like one of those boys from Tumblr. The ones I drool over.

“Ugh, I was hoping for a cute boy” Claudia whispered again

Are you kidding me? He is like an angel from heaven. He could be on Tumblr for God’s sake!

“Yeah… me too. On a scale of 1 to 10 he’s a negative 2” I whisper back.

Obviously that’s a complete lie. He’s a 13.

The boy introduced himself, Jai. His voice was like hot chocolate. Warm and dreamy. I could die.

“Now I do think we have one spare seat in this room. Oh yes, right there, next to Alli” Ms. Paint says, pointing at me.