"No, we had to watch each other being tortured and beaten, he tied Jungkook up and he wanted him to her me being raped. But I got him off me and ran."

"Do you know who your kidnapper is."

"Youngjae Choi..." I didn't hesitate to answer.

"Well we need to get your mother in to make sure it's you."

"But it is me, I'm Jasmine King!"

The door open and I turned around to see my mum and brother. I shot up and ran to them. I wrapped my arms around my mother. She cried in my neck. "My baby."

"Sis!" Kai wrapped his arms around me. We all hugged eachother, I was so happy to be out of that place.

"Mummy...I love you." I cried.

"I love you too sweetheart." She pulled away from the hug to look at me. She held my face.

She stroked my face and kissed my head. We walked out of the room and I saw Mandy with her parents sitting in the waiting room. "Mandy!"

She looked up and saw me. She covered her mouth and gasped. She ran up to me and jumped on me. I hugged her tightly.

"Jassie you're okay."

"I missed you Mandy."

"I missed you too. What the fuck happened to you. I thought you were dead."

"I'm here now."

"W-what happened to Jungkook?"

"H-he was with me, but they took him to the hospital. He collapsed when we got here. I don't know what's wrong with him...I'm scared."

She stroked my head. "I know, I know. Should we see him together, go now."

I nodded. Jungkook's parents hugged me and were happy to see I was okay. We all walked out and got into the car. We drove to the hospital. I was hugged by Mandy the whole way there.

We got out of the car holding eachother close.

[Mandy's pov]

We walked in and my parents asked to see their son. The nurse said only family were allowed to go in. Jasmine and her mum and brother had to wait outside. I walked in his room with my parents seeing him in bed with tubes in his nose and and arms.

I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. Seeing him again made me so happy but he just wasn't awake. My mum and dad sat in the chairs next to him. I sat on the end of his bed. The doctor came in to talk to us.

"Are you Jungkook's family."

"Yes." My mother said.

"Okay well Jungkook has had a tumour in his brain, causing him to collapse."

"What caused his tumour?" My dad asked.

"I'm guessing when he was held captive, he was abused, he has bruises already on him and stab scars. A kind on tumour like that is caused by a hard fall on his head. We have removed it but there is one side affect."

"Will he be okay." I asked.

"He will have temporary memory loss, meaning he might not remember people or memories from his childhood, but it's only temporary."

My mum started crying. My father went to hug her. "For how long" I asked.

"It really depends. It can be months or even years."

I looked at my brother, his eyes fluttered and he woke up.

He looked around. "K-Kook..."

He smiled faintly. "Hey Mandy." I hugged him and cried in his neck.

"Hey it's okay, don't cry. I'm okay." He stoked my head.

"Honey..."

He turned his head to our mum, "Eomma." He hugged her tightly and my dad joined in the hug.

I spoke to the doctor. "Can his girlfriend see him, she's really worried."

"Sure."

My mum and dad left the room to get some food. I went to get Jasmine to come in. She walked in slowly and smiled. Jungkook frowned.

Jasmine hugged him and he tensed up. She pulled away and looked at him. "J-Jungkook are you okay."

He nodded. "Who are you?"