Chapter 5

[Jungkook's pov]

"did she tell you who the bullies are?" I asked anxiously.

Mandy shook her head. "she said that she didn't want to cause a big drama, she said she doesn't hate them...but is confused on what she did for them to start."

I frowned asking myself the same question, what did she do..? To be honest she didn't do anything.

"But when I find out who they are, I will fucking kill them." Many growled.

I nodded but was shitting myself at the same time. Because if my sister finds out it was me, our relationship is ruined.

I needed to know why Jasmine didn't tell her.

I got off of my bed and walked down the hallway to were Jasmine was staying. I opened the door but she wasn't there.
I was going to call her name when I heard sobbing from the bathroom. The door was slightly open. I tiptoed to the door and peeped through the gap.

My heart stopped instantly.

Jasmine was cutting herself with a knife. Tears formed in my eyes as I watched her.
Her arm was bleeding violently. If it didn't stop she could die.

I ran in and picked her up. I carried her to the bed. She was so light.

"J-Jungkook?"

I looked into her eyes. She looked so drained and weak. She had lost a load of weight from last month. It wasn't healthy and was becoming worrying.

She looked at me confused.

"stay here, I'm coming."

I ran to the kitchen and got some bandages and wipes, then ran back upstairs to Jasmine.

I opened the door and she had blood all over her clothes. She was bawling her eyes out.
I ran to her then knelt down.

"give me your arm."

She hesitated but put it out. I took off my t-shirt exposing my bare chest. I placed the shirt on her arm,putting pressure on it to stop the bleeding.

I looked up at her, she was staring at me.

"J-Jasmine, I-I..."

She looked away from me. I knew I caused this. If only I was brave enough to tell her how I feel, then none of this would have happened.
And the both of us would have been happy...together.

I sighed, then cleaned and bandaged the cut.

"Why are you helping me?" Her voice was monotoned.

"I want to...you're sick Jasmine." I told her softly.

"Why would you care if I was?" She questioned.

"Because I'm the cause of your pain." I hung my head in shame she just looked at me.

"You know now huh?"
I nodded.

"And I'm really sorry Jasmine, I truly am. But I know a sorry can't fix what we did to you."

A tear fell from my eye. But was wiped away by her soft fingers.