The law is obsolete

It took a while to write this, put it all into perspective and get to understand other parts or it and myself . I guess It hadn't sunk in that my sister is dead, even when that sunk in the part about you literally shooting her to death in the middle of the day, morning to be precise. The hardest part being you getting away with it despite that number of witnesses who even helped the police to catch you, instead to the prison cell straight to a hospital and u even got guards, I don't know whether to think law is absolute or unfair or nonexistent or made for the wicked and those with money because from that experience it will be hard to convince me that there is law that's made to protect every one.

I'm in no way saying the law is obsolete, but it has too many loopholes to protect those that need it, rather it appears as though its designed for the rich and or the wicked. I have enough reasons not to believe in the law and the overall system, mainly through experience and experience of those closest to me. The fraction of that little trust I have left maybe because I am human and believe in humanity and morality, my amazing family and group of friends and one particular lawyer friend I have: Portia, she is incredible but I am not talking about her today though.