[3]

Drip drip

Thats what all the Doctor could hear, he looked around just to be glued in one position. He hated every part of this, he desperately grabbed his foot and pulled it upwards, but it seems like luck wasn't by his side.

All he could do was pathetically panic, he was forced to look at the black sluggish monster infront of him. He was scared, its sharp claws travelled to his cheek, going down its nail clawing his already pale face.

He screamed in agony, unable to leave his spot. He just teared up, can never focus on anything else but pain. He was grabbed by his thin neck, bringing him up letting out chocking sounds. He sobbed, running out of air until all he could see was pure blur.

--

Flug woke up, clutching his chest tightly. Tears were streaming down from his cheek, but something caught his attention. He couldn't find his trusty paper bag, that kept him in touch with humanity. His only sanity was gone, he clutched his hair, digging his face on his knees.

He was ashamed of what he looked like, he already knew that someone saw him, Or he saw him. He was dead for sure, especially him knowing he was just plainly a mortal. First time they met, Blackhat was thinking he wasn't an ordinary mortal. He did looked like a mad scientist, and before that he already had that bag. He did crashed, nearly this part of the area.

The door opened, making him flinch and hide in his blanket in fear. He turned and faced the wall, he felt cozy but only if fear wouldn't consume him immediately. He heared a deep sigh, knowing it was him. ''I- I'' He couldn't speak, feeling too weak to say anything. He just silently accepted his fate, and sobbed silently.

''It's fine, here your bag.'' Blackhat placed it gently on the nightstand, he shaked slightly but grabbed it quickly muttering a soft thank you. He wore it, feeling like himself again since it's like losing an important part of yourself, for him it did felt like he was born with a paper bag. Making it his actually body part, or yet head, it was an essential and a daily need. " The room was silent, the only thing that could be heard was the sound of paperbag being shifted around the male's head."You know doctor, sometimes I wonder why would you hide your face from us" He said, taking his top hat off while brushing it slightly. The scientists just looked at the male beside him, unable to answer such a specific yet questioning question.

"Doesn't matter, take a rest. Your job starts tomorrow if you can even work."He said placing a cup of water on the nightstand, the scientist expected it to be coffee yet tooked it anyways, he was thirsty more as yearning for water weeks ago."You're drinking water today, I don't want you near any coffee that could mess with your healing process and sleep." Blackhat glared at the male, while flug shakingly nodded immediately for his own safety, there wasn't any pride left to give anyways.

"Rest."