[2]

FLUG'S POV

After he was done screwing the last final touches, he placed his Plasma gun on his table neatly, he slightly took a step back to admire his creation. He wasn't sure if it does work, this creation wasn't part of their company's selling so he doesn't worry too much, if it doesn't work atleast he could use it as display.

But from the lack of curiosity, he did test it out anyways. He gripped the Plasma's handle, and clicked the trigger to be greeted by Failure. He sighed angrily, but he checked what was blocking its blast anyways. But to his suprise, it wasn't that much of a problem. There was a huge screw stuck where the plasma should blast. Why wasn't he suprise. .

He took out his pliers from his box of tools, looking at other pliers to see the right size, until he found a small plier hanging in the corner. He grabbed it, then attempted to pull the screw out, and it was a success. He happily placed the following materials to his box, then turned to place the Gun until. .

He felt small vibrating, assuming it was from the plasma. He was scanning its features for missing screws that could be fixed, or another blockage but he found none. It took a while for it to click, he quickly dropped the gun.

But Alas, the Ray gun has blasted it's Plasma mostly hitting Flug since he was the nearest to the object. The Impact send him flying to his sturdy wall, his Paperhat damaged, his google's glass was broken. He fell down the wall since gravity, he sat there limp and unmoving. All he could hear were sounds of yelling.

|°|°|°|

BLACK HAT'S POV

He was just doing his regular routine, drinking coffee, waiting calls, and mostly filling contracts and taxes. He just lazily wrote his signature, then moved to the next respective paper. He yawned unamused of his doings, he would take a break but there would be possiblities his own employees could humiliate him. He is the owner of the company, and resting would find him lazing around than doing his job.

He placed his stamp in his drawer, complaining that his finally done. He was doing this for hours, so a simple complain was sure to fit in his mood. He was about to go to his comfy bed, to atleast get some rest. He wasn't the one who stayed up working on things all day, I mean who would put their job over health? Even though his a demon.

Blackhat found that thought disgusting, sure he was a strict type. But it doesn't mean he doesn't care about everyone's health, Dementia also Included. I mean. . Without the proper health they couldn't do their job, right?

He was about to hop in his red, velvet bed. But he heared crashing and mostly blasts, way to go Flug. . The time you get rest is where you'll miserably fail. He was too tired to attempt to even walk downstairs, he snapped his finger then teleported outside the Scientists door.

Dementia and 5.0.5 was already inside the room, he couldn't really see the problem since their blocking the view. They both saw me with fear evident in their eyes, they supported a passed out Flug. It made me flinch, his paperhat was no more, his face was bleeding, and pretty much passed out.

He ran and carried Flug in a comforting manner, more like Bridal style. He placed him on his own bed, frantically running and ordering the others to find spare medical supplies. I wasn't really an expert at caring but he'll try his best, he knew he was doing this to save his job. He hesitated for a bit, but he still kept moving wasting no time at all.

He ran next to Flug, 5.0.5 whimpering, while Demetia was placing bandages in small cuts. I sighed, atleast knowing his alive and well, even it caused severe damages. He wrapped the bandage around his face, then his head. So it could heal atleast a bit.

After he was done with the wrapping, he couldn't help but stare at his adorable frame. Messy curly hair, small freckles, oh everything about him was perfect. But he just can't believe he was actually gay for him.

' Whoa, He looks just like Hamilton! ' She said looking at 5.0.5, I knew she was trying to cheer up the Huge cuddle bear. Well atleast it worked, the bear was studying flug's features, making the blue bear roar in agreement.

「※|※」

He just stayed, sitting on a chair that was clearly near to the unconscious human, he wasn't suppose to feel like this, especially to a mortal. It was abnormal for him, especially what he was feeling inside, it felt so wrong.

He kept looking at Flug, wondering what caught his attention to the mortal. Was it his happiness, when everytime he successfully thought on what to create, was it his shyness, how adorable he is when scared, when stuttering. He shook his head, clearly knowing he liked the doctor, I mean a demon thinking good things about a Pathetic mortal? It was too in the obvious.

He'll just have to see what happens. .