[ 1 ]

Entry #1

It was my firstest day at the Blackhat Inc. , Blackhat has brought me in, since of my so called ' skills ' which I hesitantly accepted. He would gave me various Tasks, on what to create. Each day was simple, and I didn't really mind he was satisfied with my work. And that was all I cared.

But each months, days, years passed, He was growing more aggressive in deadlines, and all his tasks were getting to a point that it was nearly impossible. He rarely got satisfied with my work, failing was unavoidable. And me failing was nothing good, he would yell or tend to hurt me in a slow and painful way possible. It was getting unbearable, I feel like a fool just waiting for complements to atleast spill out. But I already knew it was getting impossible, I dont even know why I let my hopes up. . .

[ Today. . . ] 8 YEARS

FLUG'S POV

He yawned silently, he haven't been getting sleep these days. Hell, he doesn't even know how to even sleep anymore. He doesn't care about his Physical and mental needs, just when it comes to blackhat. He shivered slightly, chuckling a little. ' Is that how powerful he is? ' He said silently. Feeling Pity for himself, being that weak to be scared just with the thought itself. He spaced out, having a blank expression plastered his 'face ', but to his misfortune a particular someone broke his trance.

DR. FLUG!!

He flinched a little, then quickly stood up. His hands shaking, picking his finished invention on his grasp. At least thats all he could say. . . Better than nothing am I right?

He prepared himself, not letting his hopes high. But he did hoped for a miracle, that atleast it would work even the slightest bit. But still, he mentally prepared himself from any slightest contact.

Blackhat has stepped in his lab, his face stern and serious. He sure wasn't getting out of this one, he letted out a shakey breath making him calm down a little. But his stuttering was unavoidable. ' H-Hello S-Sir! ' He said nervously, but he knew Blackhat was about ' Straight to the point ' Kind of thing.

He huffed, ' I assume it's finished, doctor. ' He said looking at the Ray Gun, he nodded without the slightest disagreement. ' Explain. .  ' He said growing Curious.

I gulped in utter fear, ' T-The Ray Gun c-causes s-severe damages t-towards anyone! Including the M-Mighty heroes! ' Blackhat growned more curious, asking what it actually does. ' B-By the radiation c-caused by the sun! I-It powers up the G-Gun itself! T-The more heat it gets, t-the more power it'll have! ' He said proudly, but he knew the next part.

' Does it Work? '

He just gulped, swallowing his fear. Blackhat seemed to almost burst ' Does it work, Flug? ' He said with more force. ' I-I haven't really T-Tested it out yet. . ' Blackhat groaned, making flug squeak and backed away. Blackhat took the gun from Flug's grasp and powered it up, he aimed it at the shivering doctor. Flug saw this, and tried to cover himself up. But just to see it hitted the wall next to him, Blackhat was amused, then walked away. ' Goodjob Doctor. ' Flug froze, completely forgetting the event. ' T-Thank you Sir! ' he said proudly, Blackhat walked out of the room with the new invention.

Before he fully leaves he looked at him, then turned away. ' This will be released in the Afternoon, meet me in my Office 12:00 sharp. ' He said then went on his way. I sighed from fear and happiness, my miracle came true and he was happy. But oh did karma wanted to come back, the more luck he'll have, the more agony he'll have to deal with. He thought about the Universal Logic, and Coincidences.

He sighed sadly, sitting back to his chair slouching. Grabbing different blueprints to complete, but he grabbed his plasma Blueprint. It wasn't that it was needed to be done, it was just a blueprint he maded for his own. He smiled then kicked his chair to the opposite side of the table, professionally grabbing the needed materials.

BLACKHAT'S POV

He looked at Flug's lab silently, admiring his fast movements. No he wasn't stalking he was just. .  Observing!. He mentally grunted to himself for that thought. But he looked at His Scientist once again, not helping but to smile to himself widely. Until A annoying female has interrupted his Moment of joy.

He turned around and saw a particular someone, that he never wanted to see forever. ' What do you want Dementia. . ' He growled slightly. ' Oh nothing~ Just wanted to see my Hottest Villain~ ' She said flirtatiously, I felt disgusted by this.

He walked away, stomping angrily. He wonders why he even letted her get in this Company, but he must admit, even how annoyingly gross she is, she has the strength and observation which was also fitted for this company. But still he growled, cursing at Dementia for having those skills. Well cursing, but not infront of her.

He went inside his office, to atleast finish his last Paperwork. He saw 5.0.5 cleaning the Painting on the wall, he just shooed 5.0.5 out of his room, 5.0.5 ran out of his Office then predicting he'll probably goess to Flug's office. He was a little jealous how the bear could hug him all the time, then receiving the same love and affection he gave.

It almost made him gagged, he tried to be love and affectionate. But lets say it didn't ended well as he thought, he remembered the night how he tried creating a controlled plane using both of his hands. Since he always just steals from stores, he steals the already build once, but this time he was determined to make something using his bare hands.

He was having troubles, well you could say that. The Plane's proportion was completely a mess, his one good eye twitched a little. Flug peeked on the room, suprised to see his boss making something. ' S-Sir? ' Blackhat caught his attention. ' FLUG! IS IT THIS HARD TO MAKE INVENTIONS! ' Flug chuckled a little, flug was a little glad that he knows how hard it is. The Doctor went near Blackhat and observed, he grabbed the Manual then flipped it. ' Your Manual was A little out of place ' He said without stuttering. Blackhat blushed a blueish like hue popping out, ' How would I know! ' He crossed his arms.

Flug looked at his boss, smiling slightly. He made his boss face him, then pointing at the base then the wing. ' Plop the wing in that tiny hole in that base. ' He said calmly guiding Blackhat, Blackhat was confused but did as told. He was following flug's step, till he was finished. Blackhat smiled, but he immediately tried to make himself serious.

' Stupid Proportions, why do they even made these things! ' He said, being mad at the plane infront of him. Flug just chuckled ' Well atleast you made your 1st plane! ' He said, opening the door turning away from him.

End

But he did sure admit those were fun times. . .

⚠✏ Sanity ↩ ( Paperhat )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें