Vega of the Sky by @SamAxel 09/10/19

Vega of the Sky by SamAxelAcer

Title: Vega of the Sky

Author: SamAxelAcer

Genre: Fantasy

Sub-Genres: Satire, Humor and Romance

Primary Intended Readers: 13 - 25

Mature Themes: No

LGBTQ+: No

Status: Recently Started

Desrcription:

Seventeen-year-old Vega loves avocado toast and pumpkin spice lattes- not magic. And to make her life worse, even her horoscope hadn't predicted that her almost hook-up, Cash, would turn out to be her soul mate. Unfortunately for her, she can't just get rid of the weirdo (even though she tried) as he may know a thing or two about her missing brother and could help bring about his safe return.

Review

Summary/Blurb:

Remove the work in progress, some readers could misunderstand and come to a conclusion that there are a million grammatical mistakes.

The blurb was straight to the point and didn't give any spoilers.

It shows a bit of who Vega is and what the main plot of the story is about.

Summary Rating: 9/10

First paragraph of the first chapter: Vega is awesome; the author literally portrayed Vega with one sentence.

With this action we know that Vega is a strong willed woman, I would love to talk deeper about how awesome it is to see a strong female MC but I don't want to divulge any spoilers.

First paragraph of the first chapter Rating: 9/10

Plot Development/Character Development:

The story develops a little too fast, but I believe it'll get better. Character development on the other hand moves at a reasonable pace, it felt really nice. It was like an onion, the author gradually showed us bits of the characters.

Plot Development/Character Development Rating: 7/10

Originality:

We barely see books with imperfect characters, everyone wants to create a perfect world but no one wants to write about normal people.

Good work, I love Cash!

Originality Rating:10/10

Cover Relevance/Design: I've not read other parts of the book, but is Vega possibly Chinese or is there a Chinese theme?

Your cover is beautiful but I don't see how it relates to the story

Cover Relevance/Design Rating:3/10

Dialogue/Description:

Smooth, I didn't feel left out or confused anywhere.

And cash is Hilarious!!!

Dialogue/Description Rating: 8/10

Interaction with Readers:

Poor, she didn't reply to ANY comment, I see that as a major turn off. Some readers won't comment anymore.

Interaction with Readers Rating: 1/10

Grammar/Spelling:

It felt exotic and not exotic at the same time, sort of complex but still easy to read.

Grammar/Spelling Rating: 9/10

My Opinion:

This story is really nice to read, I love how imperfect cash is. I really love how I can relate to the characters.

Cash's imperfectness might not be unique, but this author made me love it.

My Rating: 14/20

Overall Book Rating: 7.0/10

Thanks for submitting your book for the feature.

Till next time.

Don't forget to vote, comment and add this book to your library/Reading Lists

Give this account a follow to get updates.

Kindly Tag your friends here

Thank you!

-E