Comfort The Wolves by @kcgalloway 06/10/2019

Comfort The Wolves by kcgalloway

Title: Comfort The Wolves

Author: kcgalloway

Genre: Werewolf

Sub-Genres: Urban fantasy and Paranormal

Primary Intended Audience: 18 and Above

Mature Themes: Violence, Self-Harm and Assault (But not too much in detail)

LGBTQ+: No

Status: Ongoing (7 Chapters and a Lengthy Prologue)

Description:
A snake of a river splits the City of Beltan in two, separating the factories from the ballrooms, the brothels from the queen's palace, the Royal Wolves from the beasts.

Ivan, Beta of to his Pack, has hunted one of those beasts for years. And everything he knows about William comes back to a little woman from the dirty side of the river: Lianne Finn. The beast's first victim, and his only survivor.

The plan is simple: protect Lianne, kill William when he comes.

But protecting Lianne is anything but simple. There are whispers of a Lady of the Lost, of her curse and her miracles. There are demons preying on Lianne at night. A toll of victims rising. And when she speaks to his wolves, her words restitch their wounds with a hope Ivan hasn't seen in his pack for generations.

When William finally shows for the reckoning, Ivan finds everything he loves tested. Just how much can he sacrifice for one woman?

Review

Summary/Blurb: It drew me in. That's all a blurb is supposed to do. It didn't give out too much detail on the story, it showed the uniqueness and how different the book is from other paranormal and werewolf books.

Summary Rating: 9/10

First paragraph of the first chapter: It's really hard to use third person pov. This writer took third person and made it beautiful. The first line drew me in to read on, it made my curiosity heightened.

I have this special love for third person point of view; they project this certain maturity and professionalism in an author. I still love first person though but I have this special place for third person stories.

She started with a brief description of what it felt like, please note the word description. Not a lengthy monologue.

First paragraph of the first chapter Rating: 8/10

Plot:

I'm very partial to original stories and this story has a lot of originality. Although there are some cliché sub plots, the main story theme is original

Plot Rating: 9/10

Cover Relevance/Design:

A typical cover of a werewolf, yes it's a werewolf story, but must all were wolf stories have wolves on them?

In my opinion I feel your cover could be better

Cover Relevance/ Design: 6/10

Dialogue/Description:

The descriptions of the surroundings were nice but your dialogue was poor, I had a difficult time figuring out who was speaking sometimes.

Dialogue/Description Rating: 6/10

Interaction with Readers:

Literally every comment was replied, this shows how dedicated she is to her story and how much she cares for it.

Interaction with Readers Rating: 10/10

Grammar/Spelling:

Blown Away!, if I could define perfection this would be it, everything was perfect. It felt like I was reading a published book

Grammar/Spelling Rating: 10/10

My Opinion:

I would love to read more but I've got tons of books waiting to be screened for a feature, it was a wonderful read and I would probably read it someday when I've got less work on my hands.

I love seeing writers who are produce beautiful works, and I certainly love reviewing books as beautiful as this.

My Rating: 25/30

Overall Book Rating: 8.3/10

Thanks for submitting your book for the feature.

Till next time.

Don't forget to vote, comment and add this book to your library/Reading Lists

Give this account a follow to get updates.

-E

Kindly Tag your friends here, the highest numbers of tags would receive a shoutout
Thank you!