The Guard and the Prisoner

Imma try to get that Orange Rank!!! >:3

'Human' Form:

True Form:

Name: Aeneas the Archdeacon of Truth

Age: 21,000

Gender: Male

Species: Half Nether Demon, Half Ethereal Angel

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Gentle and charismatic in every way, he sees every being in this multi-universe to be fair.  He may seem like a nice guy, but don't try to cross him otherwise, he will probably rip out your soul. Despite this, he's loyal and will always strive to make everyone feel like they belong.

Abilities:
-Immortal
-Holy Magic
-Demon Magic
-Quintessence Manipulation
-Ethereal and Nether Manipulation
-Regeneration
-Soul Manipulation
-Omnifarious
-Teleportation
-Telepathy
-Mana Manipulation

Weapons: He can create various types of weapons with his magic

Weaknesses:
-Can be summoned
-Celestial Bronze and Imperial Gold

Backstory:
Born as the son of Azazel and an unknown Archangel, he was once an Immeasurable that placed fair judgment on the lower life forms. However, the demon side of him clouded his judgment as he destroyed universes that opposed him in any way. But a group of heroes stood up to him and fought him. After the battle was over, the heroes stripped some of his powers away as he was back to his usual self. He paid for his crimes by serving some time being the jailor to the prisoners in Tartarus. He served his time for many years until recently, one of them broke out and now he has to find them and bring them back.

Alignment: Lawful Good

Name: Quinn

Age: Looks to be around 23, otherwise age is unknown

Gender: Non-binary

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: "Ha crazy?! No I'm perfectly sane!!"
Quinn's personality is quite difficult to explain. To put it simply they're pretty bipolar and psychotic.

Abilities:
-Shapeshifting
-Able to control the rivers of the Underworld
-Water Manipulation
-Adaptability
-All types of Martial arts
-Chi Manipulation
-Fourth Wall Breaking

Weapons: Anything they can get their hands on.

Weaknesses:
-Liquid Nitrogen

Backstory:
Born in an alternate timeline where Alex and Damien had them, Quinn lived a relatively "normal" life until that day Damien died. They lost it and killed the Alex of that timeline for not doing anything to stop it as she retreated to the Underworld. Unfortunately, they were captured and was sentenced to Tartarus to live out their days. However, this gave them the opportunity to learn and fight the prisoners in there as they've learned to adapt and grow and find a way to bust out of there. They heard whispers of another timeline of Alex and Johnny having two little twins, and so that was the time they escaped Tartarus.

Other: They carry bottles of waters from the 5 rivers of the Underworld.
Styx: River of Hatred
Lethe: River of Forgetfulness
Acheron: River of Pain
Phlegethon: River of Fire
Cocytus: River of Wailing

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral