Daughter of Hephaestus

Full Name:Emberly Joan Kayode

Nickname(s): Ember

Date of Birth: January 17, 1998

Age: 20

Godly Parent: Hephaestus

Sexuality: Pansexual

Ethnicity: African American

Personality: Ember is hardworking girl who is very inventive and very proud of the work she does. She loves making new weapons and tech for people that need them and doesn't mind helping out other people. Whenever she has free time, she usually plays some video games with the other demigods.

Likes:
-Fire
-Spicy Foods
-Machinery
-Welding
-Weapons
-Video games
-Anime

Dislikes:
-Makeup
-Dresses
-Annoying people
-Bullies

Mortal Family Members:
-Alice Kayode: Mother (deceased)
-Matthew Edwards: Foster Dad (Alive)
-Kyle Edwards: Foster Dad (Alive)

Relationship with Godly Parent: She has a pretty decent relationship with her dad, though he doesn't visit her very often due to him being very busy working.

Favorite Ability/ Talent/ Powers:
-Fire Manipulation
-Heat/Fire Resistance
-Great with machinery & technology
-Weapon Mastery

Birthright Weapon:
She has a sphere that can change into any weapon she wants, but it has to recharge every 7 hours before she can use it in another weapon form. For example let's say she uses it in "sword mode". It will revert back to its original form and has to charge up before she can use it in any other weapon mode.

History:
Her mother worked as a mechanic and taught her everything she knew about mechanics. But the Fates had other plans for her mother as she grew ill and eventually departed from this world. She moved in with her uncle when she was only 10. Her uncle was a drug addict and was caught by the po-po with some meth. So she got taken away to the orphanage and waited there for 3 years before getting adopted by a nice gay couple. She's lived a nice life with them and moved out as she got a sign from her dad telling her about Camp Athens.

Extra:
-Understands Morse & Binary code
-An absolute gamer and anime fan
-Gold V in League of Legends