"Holy shit Duff?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. She ran around the bar and hugged me tight i could feel her crying. "I missed you do much!" She said.

"I missed you more Demi!" I told her. We broke away from our hug.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"My band Guns N Roses is on tour!" I explained. Her jaw dropped again.

"Your in Guns N Roses?!" She asked. I nodded. "Thats fucking banannas!" She told me. When i got a better look at her i noticed a big ass bruise on her cheek. There is no way that was a accident.

"Demi who the fuck did that to you!?" I asked. Her fave turned pale.

"Shit I have to get home Duff or he'll fucking kill me!" She said frantically. I put my hands on her shoulders.

"Who is!?" I asked her.

"My fucking asshole boyfriend!" She told me. Jesus christ.

"He did that too you didn't he!?" I asked. She nodded. I hugged her. "Your cant go back there demi! Stay with me please!" I begged her.

"Duff i dont have any of my stuff!" She told me.

"I can buy you new shit!" I told her. She stared crying.

"Duffy i need my stuff!" She argued. I sighed.

"Fine we can your stuff but your not going there by yourself!" I told her.

"Ok just promise me you wont do anything crazy!" She told me.

"We can take one of the guys to stop me from that!" I told her. It made her laugh a little.  "Popcorn can you come with us to get her stuff and make sure a dont kill someone?" I asked him.

"No! I promised Sylvia I'd bring Steven back in one peice!" Izzy butted in. I rolled my eyes.

"Then you come then!" I told him.

"How am i supposed to watch Steven?" He asked. Steven rolled his eyes.

"Lets all go then since i have to have a baby sitter!" He said laughing. We all got in our rental car. I drove Demi sat in the passenger seat and Izzy and Steven sat in the back. Demi looked nervous. I put my hand on her knee.

"Everything will be fine I would let him fucking touch you!" I told her. She nodded.

"Take a right here." She said.

"Duff how do you even know her?" Steven asked. I smirked.

"She moved to my school my senior year and we were bad kids together! Then I fell in love with her fine ass and we dated untill she had to move back here! Now i finally found her again!" I explained.

"Now you have to save me from my abusive boyfriend." She said under her breath.

"Why are you with him anyway if you dont mind me asking?" I said to her. She sighed.

"He came into the bar one night and asked me out and he was really sweet so i thought fuck it why not and went on a date with him. He was great amt first untill we made it official. After that all he wanted was sex. I wasn't about to let him in my pants that quick!" She told me.

"You let me in your pants that quick!" I responded. Izzy and Steven started laughing.

"Fuck you asshole! And take a left!" She told me. I turned left.

"Why dont you just leave!?" Izzy asked.

"Do you not see the giant bruise on my face?" She asked him. He mouthed "oh".  "Uh thats the house right there." She rold me pointing to a rather nice looking house.