Rutba

Choyonika looked at Biren's hooded eyes and his relaxed posture. Whenever Choyonika had been with boys, they have been the ones to do all the drooling, some had looks, some had money and very few had intelligence too. Some of them were even ok in bed. But none had it all and as much as this man. He oozed sex apeal. She felt her colour and need both rising in her. His sheer arrogance and the command over every situation was irresistible. But she had been with enough guys to know when a guy wanted her. She gave a practised sultry smile with a flick to her locks that she had been playing with. Oh how she wanted him? If only he would take the lead, show his desire for her, she could give him a nights worth of pleasure he wouldn't even imagine she could provide. But her ego wanted him to show some sign.

Few seconds of waiting just in the right S position, flaunting her lean and beautiful figure and skin... when he made no move to approach her. She came close to him, just to see if he will say or do something to acknowledge the signals she had been giving, by demurely looking down in false gesture to show her submissiveness, then playing with her hair and lace around the front portion of her neck... When he still did not react.

She decided to take the lead... she needed to get married to him as soon as possible before he somehow managed to find Mrinu. She sat in his lap... first quietly and then got comfortable. Then she started playing with Biren's Kurta buttons... and then touched his throat with a finger lightly. Biren didn't close his eyes. But watched her as if a lion watched a kitten. He didn't stop her... but did nothing to encourage her too.

Cheeni: Bireeeeen...... aap ko pata hai na main aap se kitna pyar karti hu bachpan se. Phir aap iss shaadi ko kyun taal rahe hai. Aap bhi toh yeh shadi chahte hai na?... And don't tell me aap aisa nahi chahte. Aap ne shayad dhyan nahi diya but aap jaise intensely mujhe dekhte hai sabke saamne... aaj bhi study mein baba ke saamne, main toh sharam se pani pani hogayi...

Boliye naa... shadi postpone nahi karenge naa...

Biren: Abhi tak maine shadi ke bare mein sochna shuru nahi kiya...toh postpone karne ki baat kaha se aayi...

Cheeni: (going for the kill she tried her most sultry avataar) Toh aap mujhse shadi nahi karna chahte (and she leaned in his body, thinking he should feel what he was missing and then in desperation he would agree to see what she wanted to show him)

Biren: Cheeni tumhe toh pata hai, agar maine keh diya ke Mrinu jab tak nahi milegi toh main shadi nahi karunga, toh mujhe apni baat se koi hila nahi sakta. Haa tumhe kuchh aur chahiye toh batao. Par agar tumhe shadi chahiye toh apni puri takat lagao aur mujhe Mrinu lake do... phir dekho ki main apni shadi kaise karta hu. Puri duniya dekhegi, aur Shadi hogi bhi mere Jalsaghar se. The biggest shadi in decades I promise. Jab meri shadi hogi toh i will make it sure that people talk about it for 50 years. You know me right?

Cheeni: JALSAGHAR se!! Humari shadi tum JALSAGHAR se karna chahte ho. OH GOD! Biren I can't tell you how many dreams I have seen of hosting parties and events in Jalsaghar. You are so lucky to own it. But when we get married it will be mine too haina? I will be the mistress of that house which is the talk of the town for 200 hundred years. Your forefathers were the Rajas of some area haina...

Biren: Bhawani Nagar... We still hold the title in the honorary way... but not legally. So anyone marrying me would be a real life queen. But then she must have the caliber to hold that position. All the dignitaries I meet from time to time still talk about my mother and grandma as how resourceful and extremely good administrators they were. I cant let there predecessor be someone who can't even manage servant's quarter Drama. They were the actual heads of their peasants and Citizens... They actually knew each and every minutest detail of their many estates and managed them single handedly withoumuch of help from their husbands.

So if you think i will choose someone who can't handle to fulfil my little wishes and politics of the household servants, then don't you think you are telling me to compromise too much...