'Does she not remember us?'

"Don't you recognize us Alexandra?" she raises her eyebrow questionably at Sam. "Should I?" I look at Sam and he looks at me. "Told you, more guys then I do. I wasn't lying." We ignore her. "It's me, Nathaniel and Sam," I say hoping that our names would trigger something.

"Oooh yeah, I know who you are now." Her facial expression doesn't change.

"Do you really?" She nods at Sam. "Yeah, you Sam Richard, husband to Elizabeth, I'm assuming from the ring. And your Nathaniel Adam the billionaire. We use to all be best friends before high school, meet on a playground when we were younger. And you know all the basic bullsh!t between then and now. That should be about it. What are you guys doing all the way out here?"

Sam and I were speechless, no idea what to say. She makes it seem like if she wasn't kidnapped two years ago. She's unaffected by it all, cold even.

"What is with those faces?" She takes a pause then starts laughing. "Oh my god, you guys thought I would be happy to see you? You honestly thought I would give a sh!t? This is priceless." She continues laughing.

"It's been two years, I'm honestly surprised you guys were even looking for me. Anyway if that's all you wanted? I have some business to get to." Out of nowhere, I felt this anger build-up in me from her sentence. Could you blame me? I knew exactly what kind of busy she was going to take care of. Based on what that girl had mentioned earlier.

"Are you fvcking kidding me, Alexandra?!" I feel Sam tug on my shirt. "Nate, dude don't do this." He says but I ignore him and shake my head. "No Sam, we thought she was dead," I say looking at him and then back at Alexandra. "We thought you were dead and when finally get the news that you're alive and in Texas, we find out that you've been fine this whole time?! You did this to us twice now! How selfish can you get?! I blamed myself because-" She cuts me off.

"You should, you should blame yourself. You're the reason why I'm so fvcked up. Because of your pitiful self I was raped, beaten and nearly killed many times for a year and a half. You're the reason why I'm all types of fvcked up. If you were a man and faced your feelings instead of covering them behind a mask, I would be fine. I wouldn't have myself shot and stabbed repeatedly, after helping Liz, Sam and his parents escape. I still had hope that maybe, just maybe you would come and save me from my hell. But no, you never came. To get through every day I had to abandon my emotions. Because of you, I can't feel love, happiness, excitement or even sadness just anger. So now don't ever come at me again and call me selfish. Because between you and I, you're the selfish one. And you best remember that. Now get the fvck out of here and never look for me again."

"Alexandra... I..." she laughed at my speechlessness.

"I could care less what you have to say, Nate, now do me a favor and leave and never come. I don't want to see any of you." Her face never left its seriousness.

"Alexandra I had no idea that you did that for-" Sam tried to speak.

"I didn't do it so you can thank me. Now go before-"

She stops speaking and freezes when a little girl comes from behind her out of nowhere. The little girl looked around two years old. She had a remarkable resemblance to Alexandra. Bright blue eyes and natural red hair. "Mommy?" The little girl says. Alexandra turns around and goes down to her level. She mumbles something to her and all I catch from the conversation was when the little girl called her mommy. My body froze and millions of questions rolled around my head. I could tell Sam caught the same thing as I did because I could feel him tense beside me.