Felix: "What's the point Binie of staying here now, i will have to go out when u will come"

Changbin: "But then you will have me, i will hug you, kiss you and warm you up"

Just thinking about these things made Felix heart warm. He chuckled and smiled.

Felix: "Oky Binie, i will wait for you!"

Changbin: "I love u!"

Felix: "You to, byee!"

Felix ended the call and looked up. In that same moment a couple came in. Felix though it was so cute that couple came here to spend their afternoon, he wished that Changbin would have that much time to come here as well.

Felix decided to check his Instagram while he was waiting Changbin.

_____

lee.minho

liked by seo_changbin,bang_chan and 1122 others

lee_minho I look so cool, i would love to date myself 😎😎😎🤤.
DM if u love cats.🐱
#cool #ilovecats #cat #cutecats #lilmeowmeow #catsarethebest #iamcat #minholovescats

View all 99 coments
-----

han_jisung Who do you love more? Me or cats.

take.care.of.your.cat We would like to send you a cat food for your cat's, so they can test it!

belikeminho.lovecats Coolest boy ever!

han_jisung I'm sitting in caffe with Lix. And he said u love cats more than me!!!

lee_minho @han_jisung Of course no! What? Why would i...

prince_hyunjin Can't even afford the real glasses...soo cool hyung.
_____

Felix were reading those comments when suddenly heard voice, the voice he actually tried to forget. Avoided in so long. He slowly looked up, but tried to not make an eye contact.

Men: "See, his not here!"

The women looked around and noticed a pregnant girl sitting in the corner of room.

Women: "I will ask her, maybe she has seen our son"

Men: "Ask quickly she's getting up to leave"

She went closer to Felix who was trying to hide his face.

Women: "Excuse me?...have you se..."

Women: "Yongbok?"

Felix looked up and meet eye's with his mother. She was staring at hid stomach, suddenly held his arm and dragged him to his father.

Men: "What are you doing?"

Felix was afraid in this situation. He never imagined to see his parents here and especially when he still is pregnant.The woman was holding his wrist really hard like she don't think to let go soon.

They stood Infront of Felix dad. The woman took his face and lifted it up so the men could see.

Men: "Yongbok!?"

Women: "Look at him!"

The men was staring at Felix stomach with big eye's, he couldn't say anything. Nothing came out of his mouth.

Women: "Look what happens, when we let go of one of our kids, they become sluts!"

Felix would love to run away now, because he had tears in his eyes.

However Felix dad just stood there still not able to speak.

Women: "What this means Felix, are u a faggot?"

Felix: "No!"

Felix screamed tears streaming down his face.

Women: "Then how did this happened?"

She was so angry at Felix. The son who always get into problems, but was to scared to talk. The women though that she raised such a weak son. And now he's pregnant gay?

Felix: "Someone raped me!"

Felix didn't mean to tell that, but he didn't know what to do or say. He can't tell that his dating a boy. One thing for sure, Felix though that he wasn't gay, he just love Changbin and him only.

Felix mother gulped and she's face turned 180°...She looked sad, angry, but not on Felix.

Women: "Who was it!...say it!"

Felix cried, because he regretted what he said. Changbin didn't raped him. He was so stupid to say that. He cried only of the though saying that.

Felix: "I..he.."

Before Felix could look up, Changbin came into caffe. He firstly looked around to see Felix, his smile dropped when he saw broken Felix standing near two people, older people. He though maybe they hurted him.

Changbin: "Hey!"

Felix: "Changbin"

Felix cried out.

Changbin tried run to Felix, but the man was standing Infront of him. He blocked the way.

Men: "Do you know him?"

Changbin tried to break free and run to Felix. Who didn't even move. Changbin was hurting at the sight in front of him. The woman was holding him close.

Changbin: "Of course i know him, he is my boyfriend!"

Women looked at Felix again.

Women: "He's not telling the truth right?"

Felix didn't answer, he was just staring in Changbin's eye's. He could see the pain in them. Felix heart was breaking.

Men: "Is that your kid by any chance?"

The men asked still holding Changbin.

Changbin: "Yes, now let go of him!"

Changbin was very angry now. All he wanted was to hold Felix, because he was crying and in shook. Probably the reason why he didn't speak.

Changbin suddenly felt pain in his cheekbone. He feel down and hit his head on the table. He heard Felix scream and cry louder. He felt arms on his body, he felt Felix. The boy was hugging him tightly while crying.

Changbin's head was bleeding and he got a bruise on his cheek. The man hit him.

Everything went black. Suddenly he didn't felt Felix hands around him as a man took him away. The last words he heard was woman saying.

Woman: "That happens when you rape someone, stay away from Yongbok and leave the poor boy alone!"

Rape..

Ra..

__________

Sorry for not posting 😭

Stream DoubleKnot!!!