2

"Straight vodka, make it quick." Yoongi snapped at the bartender as soon as he sat down. The bartender rushed to pour the vodka into a shot glass and managed to slide it over to the impatient customer.

Yoongi downed the drink and winced at the burning sensation down his throat, but he liked that. The lights dimmed and as soon as a spotlight came on, men began to scream, shout and whoop at whoever was occupying the stage.

Yoongi turned around, genuinely intrigued as to who has this whole club screaming. This is his first time stepping foot in this particular strip club, who could possibly be as powerful enough to cause this seemingly uncontrollable chaos?

Yoongi squinted his eyes on a small male who was wearing a skin-tight, provocative outfit. The black laced lingerie made his pink hair pop and stand out, making him unique.

The stripper hadn't even begun dancing and Yoongi was already wanting to see more. Yoongi quickly turned to the bartender who was cleaning a few beer glasses.

"Who is that?" Yoongi yelled over the noise. "You don't know who that is?! That's Mochi, he practically owns this strip club."

Yoongi's eyes widened, but how could he be surprised? Yoongi held two fingers up and nodded toward the shot glasses. The bartender nodded in understanding and grabbed the cup to pour the toxic liquid.

Yoongi caught both of them as they slid across the hard surface. Yoongi nodded as a thank you and stood up to grab an empty table closer to the infamous stripper.

'Mochi' wrapped his thick legs around the pole and swung his body around it. He seductively climbed the pole ever so gracefully, causing Yoongi to subconsciously licks his lips as well as many other spectators.

It was amazing how natural the young male looked on the pole, how old could he have been? Once mochi slid down the greased pole, he fell into the splits, oh his ass, Yoongi could picture the younger boy's whimpers as he slapped his ass harder and harder.

The sight of his ass made Yoongi's pants grow uncomfortably tight. Yoongi downed one of his shots, once again wincing at the sensational burn down his throat, but it calmed him, it made him feel a part of the room.

Yoongi shifted in his seat to adjust to his newly acquired erection, the most uncomfortable one yet.

He downed the second glass and noticed some men bolting into the nearby restrooms. Yoongi places his eyes back on the exotic dancer and noticed Chim had made eye contact with him.

The stripper seductively bit his lip and winked at him. Yoongi just stared back at him, craving another shot to burn his throat. Or maybe what he was craving was the sensation of being on top of the young stripper.

Before he knew it, the stripper was gone and replaced with three other exotic dancers.

__________________________________
—————————————————
"What happened?!" Jungkook asked once Taehyung was completely tied with zip ties. "I fucked the enemy and failed the mission, he fucked me without letting me cum and now I'm in pain."

Taehyung grunted with an attitude. "That was much more graphic than I expected." Jungkook muttered, shifting his eyes everywhere but the naked Taehyung. "Why the fuck do I have to watch you?"

Jungkook said to himself and Taehyung smirked. "Don't act like you don't like what you see, kookie." Jungkook blushed a deep red and continued shifting his eyes, pouting at the remark.

"I'm straight, don't say shit like that to me!" Jungkook said, finally looking at Taehyung. Taehyung hums and looks at his own dick as he sat on a metal chair, slouching in the slightest.

"I know you're not gay and all, but could you please help me out." Jungkook looked up from the ground and Taehyung motioned towards his dick with his eyes. "Oh, fuck no! I love you man, but I'm never touching another man's penis."

Jungkook says in disgust. "IT HURTS KOOKIE JUST FUCKING HELP ME!" Jungkook jumps slightly and sighs. "I would, I really would but the boss told me to make sure you don't cum."

Taehyung groans at the feeling of the warm pre cum sliding down the side of his dick, defeat crowding his hooded eyes. Suddenly, his expression lightens, and Jungkook notices, hesitantly asking, "what?"

Taehyung smiles at the younger. "Boss said to make sure I don't touch myself, not 'don't let me cum.'" Jungkook groans, immediately regretting asking. "Well I'm sure I don't have to remind you I'm not gay, I like pussy, not penis." He clarifies.

Taehyung again rolls his eyes. "You won't be classified gay if you touch another man's penis, it's when you want to fuck 'em." Jungkook plops on the floor, not seeing a way out of the situation.

"Shouldn't your erection be gone by now?!" He snaps. "Not when I'm looking at a fine ass man." Taehyung teases, licking his pink lips. "Shut the fuck up." Jungkook barks.

Taehyung shrugs, expression changing drastically. Pleading, Taehyung's lip begins whimpering like a hungry puppy. "Come on Kookie, I know you don't want to see your Hyung in pain!"

Jungkook glares in Taehyung's eyes, finally giving in. "Fine, but don't you fucking dare tell anyone else."

Taehyung bounces in his cold metal chair out of excitement as Jungkook approaches his erection. Jungkook hesitantly grabs the base of Taehyung's cock. Much to his dismay, he hears a quiet moan escape the elder's lips.

He feels his own bulge beginning to form, confusion and anger spreading throughout his face. "Shut the fuck up Taehyung!" He shouts. "I can't help it, baby, it feels amazing." He drags the last word out in his deep and angelic voice, causing Jungkook's clothed bulge to grow more than it already has.

"Let's just get this over with." Jungkook whispers, yet loud enough for the restrained elder to hear. Jungkook slowly starts pumping Taehyung's length, his own bulge beginning to ache.

"Ngh~ It'd go by muc-mm-faster if you used that warm mouth of yours." Jungkook stops abruptly, causing Taehyung to look at him with alert and irritation in his expression.

"Fuck no! I refuse to put my mouth near that thing!" Jungkook screeches. His words contradict his throbbing bulge which has grown to ache. "Fine fine, just hurry!" Taehyung rushes.

Slowly, Jungkook begins to pump Taehyung's slick length once more. "Ngh~faster baby." Jungkook rolls his eyes, immediately feeling his bulge wet with pre cum. He frowns out of confusion, why does he have an erection right now?!

Even though Jungkook didn't want to obey his Hyung, he began to pick up the pace of his hand. His hand went up and down, his palm thrusting the whining Taehyung's pulsing cock.

Jungkook twitches as he hears Taehyung moan louder and louder. He feels the room suddenly getting hotter, his cheeks immediately feeling the impact of the heat. Taehyung throws his head back and thrusts his hips up, into Jungkook's hand, wanting to feel the pleasurable sensation of his climax.

Jungkook's lips twitch into a smirk and he immediately grabs Taehyung's neck. Taehyung's moans become strangled and he lets out a hearty laugh. Taehyung licks his lips and looks into Jungkook's eyes.

"Stop." Jungkook warns sternly. Taehyung's smirk widens into a smile. "Yes, daddy." Jungkook releases his neck and slaps him on his cheek harshly, Taehyung's head immediately averting to the side from the impact.

"Don't speak." Jungkook demands. Taehyung bites his lip and waits for his commander to finish him off.

ㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁ