"Okay Unnie I'll give it to him"

She smiled and I got up to leave. "Start packing, will ya?" I nodded and left with a chuckle.

'What have I gotten myself into' I thought to myself.

~~~~~~

The next day

I finished packing and I'm all set. I'm excited about this photoshoot! It's a great opportunity! The only thing I focus on is meeting Jungkook. I've successfully avoided him for the past one month and I think I'm doing good. I would have preferred seeing him after a month or two. Maybe I can take Jimin's help?

"Lisaaaaaa" Jisoo Unnie screamed.

"I'm coming Unnie. I'm ready"

"Have a safe flight Lisa, take care of yourself!"

"Yah! Lisa, don't forget the gift and be safe. Call me every day"

"Call me if you need help with anything Lisa, jennie Unnie is always by your side" and she hugged me.

"Yah! You're talking like she's going to get married" Jisoo Unnie laughed.

I laughed and hugged them all goodbye and made my way out of the dorm. This is the first time I'm traveling so far without my unnies. "NY please take care of me".

~~~~~~~

After a 14 hour flight I'm so exhausted. I wear my mask and make my way out of the airport. I can see blinks everywhere and I wave to them! They always fills my heart with joy! I'm taken to a black SUV and then to a five star hotel. I enter my room and crash on the bed. That's how tired I am.

~~~~~~~

The next morning

I slept all afternoon through evening and couldn't sleep at night. But I managed to relax so that I don't have dark circles for the photoshoot. I woke up in the morning after my so called sleep and took a shower.

I ate a bowl of cereal and now in thinking if I should text Jungkook about the gift. Unnie said I need to give it to him by August 31st. Today is the 28th and I can give it to him tomorrow. I only have one shoot today and another on 31st. And then I'm leaving on 3rd of September. I decided to spend sometime in NY before I leave. But they're on your probably and he won't be free. I need to text him to see when he's available. But it's weird after so long. After lots of thinking I check my phone and he's online. I'm going to text him but this will be as formal as it can be.

Hey Jungkook!
Lisa here.

He's online but he hasn't opened my text. Is he texting Rose? Ugh I'm interrupting. But nope, Rose isn't online. Just when I was about to keep my phone down, he replies and I smile automatically.

Jungkook
Hey Lisa, how are you?

I'm good! You?

Jungkook
I'm fine

So um listen, Unnie wanted me
to give you something. So
when are you free after today?

Jungkook
You are in New York?

Yes I am.