77.1

"She is coming, I swear she is just coming to snope around and see how everything is..." "Alice."He whispered, stopping her from rambling as he hugged her tightly. "She is coming and we're gonna welcome her and show her that everything is going fine."He whispered, placing a kiss in her hair to reassure her as a sigh left her lips, hugging him back. "I'm just...I'm just scared. I haven't seen her in ages and now, now she just decided to visit, out of nowhere."She explained, trying to put together her thoughts and her worries to share them with him. He knew her mother, he had caught a glimpse of her a couple of times in their youth but never really more. "You're gonna be okay. We're gonna be okay, babe."He whispered, tracing circles on her back, soothing down her nerves. "We're all here together."He added as she looked up at him. "I love you, Forsythe."She whispered, standing on her toes to peck his lips. "And I love you, Alice."

********************

She was more than nervous and didn't really knew how to act about it. She didn't just know what to expect and that made her to have absolute no control over this situation which slightly frustrated her. Well more than frustrated honestly. "Mom, it's all looking alright."Betty said, stopping her mother from moving a vase with roses to the coffee table. "Yeah, it's all good, Alice."Jug said, still getting used by calling her by her first name after all the changes that happened but he was happy. Well at first not but now he saw how happy his father was and well that made him also happy.  His father seemed truely, generously happy. "Okay, it's all..."Before she could finish her sentence the sound of the doorbell filled the house as she quickly turned around, obviously not ready for this as FP was the closest by the door. "It's okay, Ali."He said softly before opening the door to only be surprised by who he found in front of the door. "Son."FP Jones Senior said, looking at his now full-grown son. "What are you doing here?"FP asked, tensing slightly up as Alice quickly crossed the distance between them, standing next to him, her hand finding his to just soothe his feelings down. "I came to see my son and grandchildren."FP Jones Sr. said as a snort left FP's lips. "You kicked me out. You didn't care then and you probably still don't care. So, cut the crap and tell me what you really want." "Well, what a nice welcome back."Another voice said as Alice's face turned pale watching her mother come up the stairs to the front door. "Still stuck with those scums I see."